• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
lol I got it on my PS4 and it's still buffering every now and then for just a split second. My internet is fast as fuck now so no way is it that, this fucking move sucked :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh shit nice, thought Hale was winning. I do think Hale is also better tho but whatever :lol Raaj is fun

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Man it took like 3 years since I started watching wrestling again but I think I'm back to knowing every random fucking detail of what's going on

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Meh, I'm over Sterling already. His debut was fun but he's too no-selly even for me (I tolerate Young Bucks)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I like his boxing shorts

He wore some cheetah or leopard print ones his first couple weeks, they were fucking WOAT.

I think he played Ric Flair on Young Rock, I swear I read that somewhere but I don't feel like fact checking rn