• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA When Our Shadows Fall - June 6th on Fite TV PPV

Chris

Dreams are Endless
shadows-nwa.jpg

1b713cf0395c7e4c3117f6d2f02fc4c0.jpg

NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship
Nick Aldis (c) vs Trevor Murdoch

NWA World Women's Championship
Serena Deeb (c) vs Kamille

NWA World Tag Team Championship
Aron Stevens and JR Kratos (c) vs Strictly Business (Chris Adonis and Thom Lattimer) vs War Kings (Crimson and Jax Dane)

Tag Team Match
Thunder Rosa and Melina vs Kylie Rae and Taryn Terrell

Non-Title Grudge Match
The Pope vs Tyrus (w/ Austin Idol)

Singles Match
JTG vs Fred Rosser

Four-Way Tag Team Match
The End (Parrow and Odinson) vs MechaWolf and Bestia 666 vs Marshe Rockett and Slice Boogie vs Sam Rudo and Sal Rinauro

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The main event for this has been announced

Trevor Murdoch will challenge Nick Aldis for the NWA Title :DEAD:

FFS he's been such a great face since I started watching NWA that I almost want the guy to win though :lol just saw him live a few months ago too in my hometown so would be a wild story lmaooo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just finished yesterday's Power where Murdoch earned the shot....I'm all aboard the hype train :garrett he gon' do it

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Serena Deeb vs Kamille should be good and interesting match, and I may watch the Four Way tag match just because it has MechaWolf and Bestia 666

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
You know I've hated Darren Young since WWE let him beat him Cesaro just because he came out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You know I've hated Darren Young since WWE let him beat him Cesaro just because he came out.

He's honestly been killing it on NJPW Strong this past year I can't lie. Still got no personality tho

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Glad to hear he's gettin' better. I'm gonna download the whole show so I might as well check out the match.