• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA to start filming their own TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Naw, have you ever worn an Austin or Rock shirt in public? Every time people come up to me and say to me the WWF was awesome, nice shirt(or sumthin' close to it). WWE has a legacy that current wrestlin' fans nowadays seem to keep denyin', those prior folks may have moved on but they enjoyed their time with the product. Until AEW can do that, it's nuthin' compared to WWE. It's just a bunch of kids on social media hypin' it up after a couple of shows.

I think you really need to let that shit go because no one here is denying WWE's legacy or spot at the top.

Anyways, like I said, you're just basing your statement on some arbitrary measurement you made up. I could give you plenty of reasons AEW and especially NJPW should be considered major promotions.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I gave you a huge openin' to put over the NWA and bury me but you went back to the AEW and NJPW.

Bein' buried with the NWA sounded like a good death

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
All this shit is stuck in the independent section while ONE company has it's own section with a bunch of sub sections.

Fix that or deal with it. :TI:

I think AEW should honestly have its own section.

I mean Impact technically has its own.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
To be fair, Impact is so terrible you have to have it in its own section so it doesn't infect the other promotions. :heston

I wouldn’t know, been a bit since I watched and was told it’s actually good again. So I’ll judge when they actually move networks and not just showing me PPVs.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I haven’t seen the premiere episode of NWA Powerrr but I did see the Eddie Kingston promo, and that guy is one of the best promos in the business it was good stuff

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I personally loved every second of that show. Every champion was represented well goin' further. That old school flow is exactly what an NWA show like this needs. Nuthin' really flashy or over the top but you can still see some great athletes in great shape just doin' their thing without overdoin' it. The main event was a ton of fun, Tim Storm was a worthy challenger considerin' his past for the debut show. All in all, a lot of fun and I have to keep watchin' it.

Thanks Blaze for remindin' it that had started up because it was a damn breath of fresh air after the HIAC main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.