• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA to start filming their own TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Eddie Kingston had great potential before he broke his ankle and became a lazy walker, let alone wrestler.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
They didn't even secure a tv deal before taping? :Vinceout

If you're basing that off what I said, I have no clue if they have or not, I was just getting a joke off lol.

But if that's something you've read or heard, oof.

Deezy

DZ PZ
That’s what GFW did if I remember correctly. Taped like 2 months worth of TV before having somewhere to distribute it.
Any rasslin company that do tapings without a tv deal in place have never found a home.

Probably find some collection of this online for a dollar like I found Jimmy Hart's XWF DVDs in Walmart for $3.50

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Looks like it'll be streaming on YouTube and Facebook for now. And the name of the show has been announced: NWA POWER! :swamps

The National Wrestling Alliance is proud to announce…

NWA POWER is coming to you worldwide every Tuesday at 6:05pm ET starting on October 8th.

As unveiled today by NWA President Billy Corgan at the Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta…. this return to its roots for the National Wrestling Alliance with studio wrestling is being made widely available for all great wrestling fans at the same time around the world. You can watch this show with no restrictions, no paywalls. Watch with other NWA fans during the live premiere every Tuesday at 6:05pm Eastern.

And if you can’t watch the live premiere, the show will be available on-demand via those platform plus they will be made available on Fite.TV every Saturday Night.

Also announced today the National Wrestling Alliance returns to Atlanta on December 14tth with a live PPV event.

And here's the logo

0RiSf5h.png

The name is definitely lackluster imo but I kinda like the logo and it matches the whole studio wrestling deal they'll really trying to hang their hat on. I'll for sure give the first few episodes a shot just to see if there's at least some potential there.

Crazy the amount of wrestling that'll be going on. Literally something on every weekday. Several days will have multiple shows on.

Cwalker

I’m more likely to watch a streaming show than a television show in regards to the NWA so it’s not a terrible move

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Crazy the amount of wrestling that'll be going on. Literally something on every weekday. Several days will have multiple shows on.

For all the times people say wrestling isn't as big as it once was maybe even 15 years ago, there's more wrestling on now then since the late 90's. We have three major companies (WWE, AEW, and NJPW) vying for the American market, four companies looking to etch themselves as an alternative (Impact, MLW, NWA, and ROH), as well as the cornucopia of local promotions. Now's been probably the best time to be an American wrestling fan thanks to the sheer amount of wrestling to just pick and choose from.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Naw, have you ever worn an Austin or Rock shirt in public? Every time people come up to me and say to me the WWF was awesome, nice shirt(or sumthin' close to it). WWE has a legacy that current wrestlin' fans nowadays seem to keep denyin', those prior folks may have moved on but they enjoyed their time with the product. Until AEW can do that, it's nuthin' compared to WWE. It's just a bunch of kids on social media hypin' it up after a couple of shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.