• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA signs TV deal with The CW

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Billy Corgan has also really been pushing a new era since the anniversary show and while I’ve only dipped my toes in a little, I can’t say I hate it.

If he plays it right he can get back some of the magic he sort of had when Power first debuted.

I love the OverMan stuff EC3 is doing. NWA is cross-promoting with smaller territories again. Including EC3 defending his belt.

I also like what the Pretty Empowered stable is up to. I think Kenzie has promise. Her character is good. Just needs to sharpen her ring skills.

Kross Rhodes

I haven't actually watched any NWA in months now but I'll say it also looks better to me too rn but idk if that's just bc I'm not actually watching the shit anymore lmao Kenzie Page is great tho, I like her
Yeah, I think Corgan was really smart putting the belt on her after Camille because I think she could definitely get the rocket to work and be a legit thing for NWA if they really get behind her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When did SmackDown leave CW btw? Corgan should plug this as wrestling returning to the station like AEW did with TNT lmao

Kross Rhodes

I haven't actually watched any NWA in months now but I'll say it also looks better to me too rn but idk if that's just bc I'm not actually watching the shit anymore lmao Kenzie Page is great tho, I like her
I also think they’ve up their production I think. I know they changed the set and the ring and some other stuff.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would be curious, it's funny to think Smackdown possibly drew similar numbers on The CW, UPN and MyNetwork TV back in the day to what they're doing nowadays on Fox. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was higher :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Idk WOW still gets 300k which is more than Impact, but I don't know if this is gonna be a primetime CW show or if it'll air at various times based on your CW station like WOW does in their syndication
what does syndication mean, it doesn't really exist here

Kross Rhodes

what does syndication mean, it doesn't really exist here
Opposed to it being one channel where everybody gets the same programming at the same time at a certain time you have these local channels that you only get if you’re in that particular part of the country and they’ll air programming that is sold specifically as part of a syndication bundle to those channels, and they can air them whenever they want and typically different regions of the country will buy different syndicated programs so you won’t necessarily be able to watch the same programming in California as you are able to watch in Maine. A lot of the times too they’ll be at really awkward times like when ECW would be on at like 1 o’clock in the morning.