[NWA Round 1 Match 7] (7) Mitsuharu Misawa vs (14) Arn Anderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the bigger Legend?

• Mitsuharu Misawa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arn Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beer Money Army

Rottweilers request

i was wonder if someone is interested in making an Rottweilers Sig... It doesnt have to have my user name on it.. I would like all members in the pic... Size about the same size as my 2 current ones i got..

the colours can be either red or black or grean and can it says Rottweilers 9how ever you spell it) in red blood type colour on the bottom of the pic cheers.

Beer Money Army

the wrestlers are : ricky reyes, low ki, Rocky romero, Homicide and jules Smokes

the pic size; 479 x 200 please

i was wonder if someone is interested in making an Rottweilers Sig... It doesnt have to have my user name on it.. I would like all members in the pic... Size about the same size as my 2 current ones i got..

the colours can be either red or black or grean and can it says Rottweilers 9how ever you spell it) in red blood type colour on the bottom of the pic cheers.

Beer Money Army

do i need to find wrestlers pics for the graphic kings here

jwind

Reaction score
find the pics and i'll see what i can do

Beer Money Army

either this pic

01.jpg

or these ones

01.jpg

18.jpg

14.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

15.jpg

which ever one is easy for ya mate

Beer Money Army

01.jpg

could I have this picture with a different cool looking back ground my favourite colours are red and black i like grean and white too..

and say Rootewilers (i think i spelt it right the dog type name) in blood type

on the left or right top side saying We Take no Prisoners... in blood type text..

thanks for anyone doing it for me and i'll add rep for ya and put in a good word for ya

Beer Money Army

yeah I sorry but I heard jwind was sort of keen of it.. I just want some if they have the time to make this sig and i'll very most l,ikely never ask for another request of GFX

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
[video=youtube;PirdmdItSQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirdmdItSQc[/video]

a Japanese professional wrestler. He made his professional debut on August 21, 1981 for All Japan Pro Wrestling (AJPW). From 1984 until 1990, Misawa wrestled as the second generation Tiger Mask, as All Japan Pro Wrestling had purchased the rights of the Tiger Mask gimmick from New Japan Pro Wrestling. Following the death of AJPW head booker Giant Baba in 1999, Misawa inherited the position of AJPW president. After being removed as president by a board of executives, Misawa left AJPW in May 2000 to form Pro Wrestling Noah. In 2006, Misawa founded and served as the chairman of the Global Professional Wrestling Alliance (GPWA). Considered one of the best wrestlers in professional wrestling history, Misawa was a five-time AJPW Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion, three-time GHC Heavyweight Champion (as well as the inaugural champion) and was named Wrestler of the Year by Wrestling Observer Newsletter on three occasions.

[video=youtube;Jq_GDQj53IQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq_GDQj53IQ[/video]

Considered one of the best Tag Team Wrestlers he has won 11 Tag Team Titles with a variaty of people. He had most of his success in the NWA as a member of the IV Horsemen with Ric Flair, Ole Anderson & Tully Blanchard. He has won the PWI Feud of the Year (1987) Four Horsemen vs. Super Powers and the Road Warriors and PWI Tag Team of the Year twice once in 1989 with Tully and once in 1991 with Larry Zybszko.​