[NWA Round 1 Match 10] (10) Jack Brisco vs (11) Dory Funk Jr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Was Smackdown's Best Wrestler?

• Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undertaker

• John Cena

• Brock Lesnar

• John Morrison

• CM Punk

• Lance Cade

• Rob Van Dam

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Mat

TNA iMPACT Preview For Tonight; Tag Title Match

Source: TNAwrestling.com

SACRIFICE TAG TITLE MATCH PREVIEW: BROTHER DEVON VS. HOMICIDE VS. SCOTT STEINER
Thursday’s “IMPACT!â€￾ broadcast will showcase a three-way match featuring individual members all the teams involved in the World Title match at the Sacrifice Pay-Per-View event. It will be Brother Devon of Team 3D vs. Homicide of the Latin American Xchange vs. Scott Steiner! Without a doubt, the other members of their respective teams will be watching on, so who knows what hell could break loose this Thursday! Will Steiner and Homicide work together to annihilate Brother Devon? Will it be every star for himself? Tune in and find out!

SIX-MAN BATTLE: SAMOA JOE, RHINO AND CHRIS HARRIS VS. AJ STYLES, CHRISTOPHER DANIELS AND JAMES STORM
Six of TNA’s top stars will battle this Thursday night as it will be Samoa Joe, Rhino and Chris Harris teaming up to face AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and James Storm! Both teams absolutely hate each other and have gone to hell and back in the past. The question is, which team will show the most unity to win it? Joe and Rhino have been solid in action together in recent weeks, while former tag team champions AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels reunite to join side with James Storm.

PLUS, A SIMULCAST INTERVIEW WITH WORLD CHAMP CHRISTIAN CAGE, KURT ANGLE AND STING
In addition, TNAwrestling.com has learned that there will be a simulcast interview this Thursday night as World Champion Christian Cage, Kurt Angle and Sting will all speak out regarding the Sacrifice main event! Cage, Angle and Sting will all be in separate locations and will no doubt have plenty of trash talking to do to each other as they prepare for the big three-way bout at the Pay-Per-View!

All this and much more this Thursday night on “iMPACT!â€￾ on SpikeTV, including the stars of TNA’s X Division, the TNA Knockout babes and many more!

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
brisco_jack.jpg

He performed for various territories of the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), becoming a two-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion, and multi-time NWA Tag Team Champion with his brother Gerald Brisco. Brisco was considered one of the top wrestlers of his era; in 2005, Don Leo Jonathan called him "probably the greatest champion of the 20th century."[5]
In the late 1970s, the Brisco Brothers also discovered Terry Bollea, the future wrestling legend best known as Hulk Hogan, who they introduced to Hiro Matsuda for training.

funk_dory.jpg

He is credited with the invention of the Texas cloverleaf submission hold, and runs the Funking Conservatory, a professional wrestling school. His students and friends participate in a wrestling show, local to Ocala, Florida, called !BANG!. To date, he was the second longest reigning NWA World Heavyweight Champion of all time, holding it for over 4 years. PWI Match of the Year (1973) vs. Harley Race on May 24. PWI Match of the Year (1974) vs. Jack Brisco on January 27.​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll take Jack Brisco here. Almost a toss up but if was to compare Dory to Terry, I'd take Terry and in this case I'd go with Jack over Jerry. So that's how I came to my decision.