NWA returning to Khorassan Ballroom for NWA 75th Anniversary in 2023 *NWA 74 SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
nwa.jpg

NWA is returning to St. Louis, Missouri for their 75th Anniversary event in 2023.

NWA president Billy Corgan made the announcement that the promotion will return to the Khorassan Ballroom in 2023 for the 75th Anniversary show during Sunday's NWA 74 event. Whether the show will again be a two-day event or a one-day show was not announced.

The Khorassan Ballroom famously hosted the Wrestling at the Chase St. Louis wrestling program from 1959 to 1983. The venue has hosted both the 73rd and 74th Anniversary events for the promotion as well.

Corgan made the announcement at NWA 74 prior to the show's main event, then introduced a ten-bell salute to prominent wrestling personalities that passed away during the previous year in an in memoriam tribute.

NWA 74's main event saw Trevor Murdoch retain the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship against Tyrus, pinning the challenger with a bulldog after kicking out of Tyrus's heart punch finisher.

Reactions: Swerve

Chip Chipperson

I'm over here now :)
Reaction score
Man everyone does the whole 2 day big event thing now, I reckon go back to having one big kick ass can't miss event...