• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA Power September 13, 2022 - Tyrus defends the Television title vs Mims

Chris

Dreams are Endless

BRUH did they really just recast the Question Mark??

Yes it's Rodney Mack and it's a whole angle where Stevens is pretending that no one realizes it's Rodney Mack but everyone including Rodney Mack acknowledges he's Rodney Mack

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Yes it's Rodney Mack and it's a whole angle where Stevens is pretending that no one realizes it's Rodney Mack but everyone including Rodney Mack acknowledges he's Rodney Mack
So it's a reverse Ezekiel huh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I was thinking they'd just given the mask to a new guy after Jocephus died which would be SUPER disrespectful

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's still pretty disrespectful to me tbh but I can't lie and say that Stevens hasn't been entertaining as fuck lol I still think he's being wasted rn but he does make the most of everything he does regardless lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So now there is actually another Question Mark (Question Mark II) that's is the original's brother :francis