• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA Hard Times 3 - Live on PPV November 12, 2022

Looking Glass

Cardona feels like a unsigned spectacle, but rather than trying to keep him around by giving arguably their biggest star the belt (and rehashing whatever plans they initially had before his injury), it seems like they’re willing to give that up because Tyrus’ segment on whatever channel got a few more eyes on the product.

The Aldis situation feels very bizarre. I don’t disagree with what he’s saying, but the way NWA are handling it feels very public and heavy-handed for the offence. Saying that, Aldis outgrew the NWA a long time ago and I think it’s time for him to flourish elsewhere. It’s just ironic that Corgan accused Mickie and Nick of politicking when it feels like that’s how Tyrus got the title.

I really want to root for NWA but they make it so hard with so many questionable decisions. I was in favour of them dropping the studio format but I just don’t feel like there’s anything that draws me to NWA other than you can watch it for free on YouTube and it’s there.

Also, as much as an asset Kamille has been. At this point, her reign is beyond tedious. This is the issue with NWAs lengthy reigns, they have nowhere else to go once the belt is dropped to someone else. Realistically, how are we supposed to watch Kamille compete and be booked like a regular competitor when she’s spent 2 years defeating everyone?

So odd because it felt like there was real potential for Impact when Corgan was working with them. He was adding licensed music and giving the product more personality. I don’t see any of this in NWA - half the roster enter to actual silence.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Move over Rumble, this is my pick for worst top-to-bottom show this year. There were some fairly decent matches but what NWA gives their time to seems to just be a mountain of shit

Lesson learned: just watch good wrestling next time

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Ye but whatever good wrestling is, I doubt Tyrus is that to anyone

Or EC3 cutting a boring ass 5 minute promo in the middle of the match where he references domestic violence

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I am sure someone enjoys Tyrus and EC cutting promo because there is always somebody for something

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
NWA has the talent to build round to Cyon, Colby, Mims, Jordan, and Draper and the build round Tyrus :lol idm Tyrus being tv champ but to have him holding two titles is just ehh. I like Austin Idol too as a manager and the whole story of him and Cyon was great but ffs.