• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki

This is really something how Sabu is released. I didn't know he was going to go that soon.

Mr. Mat

i knew it was coming to tell u the truth all the drama with the drug bust & sabu was trying to get fired so i'm not suprised

King_Ash

Reaction score
Well serves him right, if he wants to turn up late and just be an ungreatful fuck then goodbye. If he does go to TNA doesnt mean I'm going to watch it. Same with RVD... or should we say Rob Zalwoski or whatever the fuck his last name is. I just dont give a shit about RVD & Sabu anymore, Sandman is OK but I'm not going to miss him when hes gone. Dreamer will be the only original left I reckon which is good cause he is the best out of all of them. Anyone see ECW 3on1? Matt Striker must have felt odd with 3 black guys and only being the single white dude in the match. But anyway, goodbye Sabu go to TNA do the same shit you done to the WWE and give TNA a reason to let you go. Although TNA needs all the help they can get at the moment so you will probarbly be allowed to do whatever you want.

phantomgerald

you could tell from his body language that he doesn't really want to wrestle in wwe and he should be fired. rvd, sabu and sandman would probably all end up in tna

Dead Man11384

Reaction score
this was expected, it's wwe ecw, it's no longer the old ECW with extreme rule and everything, all the original will eventually leave the company soon, they just need them to put the brand on track.

natestein

Reaction score
NWA Force-1 Returns 10/8 to Egg Harbor TWP, NJ: Colon-RV1, Slater-Callihan-Cole-Fox
Force1Pro.com

313882_280975071914693_100000066065018_1197606_1373668178_n.jpg

NWA Force-1 returns Saturday, October 8 to Spontaneous Sports, 6622 Black Horse Pike in Egg Harbor Township, NJ with a 8 pm bell time.

* In the Main Event: the leader of '4 Loco', Alex Colon takes on RV1 in an 'I Quit Match'!
* For the NWA Force 1 Heritage Title: champion Ryan Slater defends against "The New Horror" Sami Callihan, Adam Cole, and AR Fox in a four-way dance.
* In a Womens Match: Veda Scott vs. Kimber Lee
* Johnny Calzone and Pelle Primeau vs. Alex Payne and Joe Gacy
* In a Battle of the Sexes: Mia Yim vs. Ty Hagen
* Austin Uzi vs Erik C. Jones

Also, NWA Force 1 Tag champions The Monster Squad will be in action, DJ Hyde issues an open challenge, and much more!

For all the latest news, visit Force1Pro.com.