• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA Back for the Attack Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Jesus only Kamille vs Rosa makes me want to streak naked. Oh well knowing me I'll probably watch the Show who knows might show up out of no where.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Why is he wearing the fucking yellow Under Armour shirt under his jacket in this shit? :lmao What happened to this man..

Veidt

ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʀ
I'm surprised they're not having Jax Dane & Crimson team up, instead they're having them in a Four Way match with 2 young up & comers. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Robert Anthony or Jay Bradley show up at all considering Corgan worked with both of them in Resistance Pro. Also, Robert Anthony did get some AEW screen time, Corgan could use him to take Eli Drake's spot.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Trevor Murdoch officially defending against Chris Adonis on the show, also Tyrus vs JR Kratos for Tyrus's debut.

Murdoch actually defended this belt at the SWE show I went to, and dude was not in good shape at all so I feel like it's a rib putting him against Adonis of all people :slip: he was entertaining af tho for the record.

Veidt

ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʀ
Trevor Murdoch officially defending against Chris Adonis on the show, also Tyrus vs JR Kratos for Tyrus's debut.

Murdoch actually defended this belt at the SWE show I went to, and dude was not in good shape at all so I feel like it's a rib putting him against Adonis of all people :slip: he was entertaining af tho for the record.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Adonis win.

Veidt

ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʀ
Just got home in time for the Main Event, anyone else watching?