• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NWA 75 - August 26 and 27, 2023

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Let’s go!!!! Now that he lost I might actually give them a chance again. Surely since I like EC3
yeah-yes.gif
I’ve been following the show on twitter and they got a lot of up and comers on there and now that my boy EC3 is finally the guy somewhere, I might have to.

Kross Rhodes

EC3 also looks good again. He looks healthier than when he was in his downward spiral and he’s grown his hair back out and ditched the awful goatee.

Let’s go, EC3. The 75th era of NWA is trouble trouble trouble.

Kross Rhodes

IMG_9574.jpeg

Impact era Ethan Carter the third is back. If Corgan books Dixie for Power during his coronation, I’ll pop hard for it.

Kross Rhodes

Corgan is such a mark. He retweeted this thirst tweet in the NWA page. I love it. She does look fire.

Deezy

DZ PZ

I saw this and TIL Tyrus is 50, and he made his Raw debut at 39.

Now I feel like I wasted my life because I thought rasslin life should start 20.