Nujabes fans?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've recently been reacquainted with my buddy insomnia as of late, so as a result, I've had some spare time in the AM hours. I've been on what I like to call "Nujabinges" due to this and so I'm wondering, are there any Nujabes fans on this forum?

If you've never heard of him and you're a fan of hearing, you should set aside a nice hour and a half to listen to this full album.

It's not a studio release, so you'll have to go hunting for the individual songs, DEFINITELY WORTH IT.

Nujabes is/was a phenomenal composer and I am truly thankful for his time on this planet.

R.I.P Nujabes.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He did a lot of the music for Samurai Champloo, though I don't think he did any of the tracks I actually care to listen to on it's own, rather than enjoy solely as supplemental material to the show itself. Hell, the opening track in the video you posted is actually the ending theme to Samurai Champloo (which is much better than I recall). Skimming through this real quickly, I'm actually recognizing several of these tracks from Samurai Champloo. Most notably, Mystline (it starts about 21:24 seconds in). Actually one of my favorites from the series so I guess I have to take back what I previously said in this post.

Reactions: Kooldip