Nu Metal Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also slightly off topic so forgive me, but @C.M. Shaddix do you like deathcore? Usually isn't a far stretch for nu-metal fans to also be into deathcore.

If so (or anyone else who might be) would really love some bands that sound like old Whitechapel. I'm not much of a deathcore fan at all, but I really dig Whitechapel's early stuff. Not a fan of their new stuff or any of the bands that basically copied Suicide Silence, I don't like them.

I love Deathcore, Whitechapel is a great band and I'm finding their new record really interesting with the cleans. Suicide Silence I like, their style has gotten a lot more than generic over he years. Chelsea Grin, Veil of Maya, Born of Osiris, early Bring Me the Horizon and Make Them Suffer are also really good bands

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I know and like Born of Osiris, as well as a few Veil of Maya songs. Hadn't heard much of Chelsea Grin other than their early stuff which I wasn't that into. Wasn't much of a BMTH fan, haven't heard of Make Them Suffer, I'll check that out. I do like Thy Art Is Murder, Carnifex has some good songs and I'm really into Black Tongue as well. I don't like tons of deathcore but the stuff I do like I think is really, really good.

Venturing back into nu-metal, I've never been a huge fan of the band, but I do really like certain Otep songs.