Now that Punk is gone..... What do you think are the plans?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I know that CM Punk could come back but eh... this is about me jumping to the conclusion that Punk is gone for good. But, I just think he is pulling this shit off so Triple H will be like "HEYYYYYYYY-UH, I'll give you-uhhhh a title shot-uhhhhhh after 'Mani-UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" That was my shitty impression of Triple H.

I honestly think it might be Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan. It makes so much sense if this happens. My first prediction was that Sheamus was gonna go heel at EC. Like the build-up before EC would be Sheamus saying that he has Daniel's back and he's apart of the YES! Movement. And he betrays Daniel at EC and comes out with a cool ass irish themed suit with The Authority the next day leading to Sheamus vs. D-Bry but now Punk is gone. I guess they can have their Sheamus vs. Ziggler plan (TURN ZIGGLER HEEL OR DO SOMETHING WITH HIM PLS) and have D-Bry go after Ze Authority. Also, here are the possibilities

In one dimension we got:
  • Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan
  • Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the US Title
In the other dimension
  • Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
  • Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the US TItle

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
at least Kenta can come in and show people how the move is supposed to look. I dont give one single fuck about this TBH, who is going to miss out on some mediocre matches?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would mark a bit if they used KENTA as an authority figure against Daniel Bryan honestly.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
They won't put Reigns in for the US championship, maybe the IC, but nothing lower than that.

Solid Snake

I noticed not many care he is "leaving" which I find quite funny. Dude is a derp. I hate when grown men have little fits like teenage girls. Dude needs to grow a pair before he comes back...

I am seeing Kane vs Triple H now with the absence of Punk.

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
could be a work.

People got caught out by his 2011 pipebomb. Not very likely but Punk, HHH and Vinny might have a master stroke plan..

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
He will come back after he releases another promo

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I thought for sure after the Royal Rumble he would start feuding with Kane since he caused him the match. He just needs time off to think about it. I hope he isn't gone for good. I was counting on him and Daniel Bryan taking down the Authority

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I think we wait for an announcement from WWE to their shareholders before we (as fans) start jumping to conclusions. If such a thing occurs, then he's gone. I'm not jumping off of any cliffs until it does.

And, even after he does, he's one performer. Yes, he's my personal favorite and has been since his ROH days, but it is what it is. My fanliness survived the retirement of Austin and Foley and it will survive the retirement of CM Punk.

wk

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
People just need to hold fire and wait for comments from either or both the E or Punk. Getting all butt hurt over something that isn't even confirmed isn't going to solve anything.