Now it's AJ Lee "stripping in the locker room"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvk1o3_wwe-hidden-cam-aj-lee_shortfilms?start=2

Not embedding it as it does contain nudity. What is this Anonymous WWE shit about now? :O

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Its so obvs not AJ. But what i wanna kno is what Crayo was searching for to discover this video in the first place?

Reactions: Farooq and Dat Kid1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just some troll trying to piss off the big E

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That's not AJ you motherfaker! :mad:
AJ is Dat Kid's Booty Call From Jersey and I just want to let everyone know AJ's butt does not look like that. It is much more firm and inviting. It's sort of like my uncle Steve who invites me to sit on his lap....NO UNCLE STEVE NO!!! :upset:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol this Anonymous stuff is more entertaining than most of the storylines WWE are doing :obama:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I was going to post the same video, but I was busy with my hand :sad:
Needed to finish playing Halo so my hands were on the controller :yay:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvk24m_hidden-wwe-cam-aj-lee-part-2_shortfilms

They posted another one.

This one definitely has nudity in it so be warned.

But it totally does not look like her. Her jugs aren't that big. :tough:

Also, looks like this troll is pretending to be Brad Maddox from the description on his Dailymotion profile:
Want to see what really goes on backstage at WWE? Look no further, I will upload anything and everything here. I'm tired of not being noticed nor given a shot. So they want real personality I got lots of it.

The troll has also pretended to be Maddox on Youtube, which got attention from the actual Rosa Mendes on Twitter to which actual Brad had replied to. Real bad idea to reply to it in the first place.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Seriously doubt that's AJ. Somebody is trolling the WWE lol. Although there was a real actual hidden camera that caught Stephanie putting on her bra and shirt (meaning you saw her breasts clearly) back in the day, and you could see her face plain as day, it was her.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I fucking love this WWE Anonymous dude.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
Seriously doubt that's AJ. Somebody is trolling the WWE lol. Although there was a real actual hidden camera that caught Stephanie putting on her bra and shirt (meaning you saw her breasts clearly) back in the day, and you could see her face plain as day, it was her.

Post vid or GTFO :(