Notifications?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn all email notifications off? Or do you have to go through your subscribed threads page, by page and turn off the notifications?

LKP

Reaction score
I wondered about this last week.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I had this same problem at one point. But I didn't have any settings set to where I'd get notifications. It stopped but went on for a couple months.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I just created a filter for IWF emails so they all get put into a separate folder not crowding my inbox.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well what settings did you change? If you wanted to be subscribed then you shouldn't of picked "Do not Subscribe".

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Wow. I really don't know what the problem is then. This forum has been acting weird the past week. People's pm systems screwing up and now this. I don't really know what the problem is at all :-?