Notes on Christian Cage, Ric Flair and Sonjay Dutt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I would like to see Christian induct Sting and see him at a TNA Event once again, should be great. Although I think that he is not the right person to iduct Sting. I think that someone like Kurt Angle could do it.

Dutt is gone? FUCK TNA. I am a fan of his and I was glad when I saw him in TNA. Now I won't get a chance to see him wrestle that much as I don't watch many indy events.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Why not? You can't just say that and then not back it up. If they hope to make the X Division a big deal again then I would say Dutt is important to that.

OK, Dutt is not a star. He's a role player who will deliver a decent match here and there. He was not going to carry the division and I saw them only using him to put younger guys over and they have enough other guys to do that. I like the guy quite a bit but he's not a big loss.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
But I am not saying he has to be the star of the division but it needs depth to it and I think as someone who was involved when it was at its peak long standing TNA fans would want to see him there.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This is a pretty poor deal for Christian, WWE must be offering him a lot for him to appear twice for TNA whilst under contract with WWE. I would hope that he wouldn't be the only one inducting Sting because he had nothing to do with Sting, would be better if they used a few people to take about Sting through the years and try to find someone that actually worked with Sting at his peak.

Shame that Dutt can't get a regular gig just like it is a shame Petey Williams still hasn't found his way back on television.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Dont get me started about the lack of Petey Willaims on tv. Sure he was a one trick pony, but that trick is still amazing.

I would have got Luger, really who better to induct Sting into any kind of HoF?, but really outside of Punk(who most people I talk to have no idea he was in TNA), who other than Christian has made a bigger name for themselves after being in TNA?, so I do understand the idea of wanting one of those 2, and no way in hell would WWE let Punk go anywhere near TNA again.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ I don't mind it too much myself as Christian was there with Sting in the glory years of TNA and along with Kurt Angle they are the two most responsible for putting TNA on the map. Maybe that is the angle the company are going for rather than a whole career type thing.