Notes from Vince on ESPN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Interesting Notes from Vince McMahon's appearance on ESPN's E:60
-Vince grew up in an eight foot trailer and had an extremely rough childhood. He wished that he had killed his step father.

-He did not know Vince McMahon Sr. until he was 12 years old.

-Vince says that his dad would not have sold him the business if he had known what Vince was planning.

-Vince is worth $500-700 million.

-Stephanie McMahon says that the writers are top secret and that they come from all walks of life.

-Cameras were allowed into a production meeting for the very first time on this show. After a short time Vince asked them to leave.

-"Darkest day in the history of out business"- Vince on the Benoit incident.

-"I'm probably never going to die"- Vince on the future.
source: http://weeklywrestlingwrapup.com/news/VinceOnE60.html

Interesting feature. BTW, I wrote this story.

MJ807

Reaction score
I saw it and loved it as well I think it should have been the whole hour instead of just 15 minutes.

MikeRaw

Oh, he also mentioned how he had to make the decision to market it as a TV show, and entertainment, instead of as a sport. And he wanted to be honest, and not pretend it's real. He thought it's better to market it how it really is, and it helped them get more fans by not trying to trick people.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily