AMA Norman Namatjira vs. Maxwell Marquee - LMS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
88eb764df3257c22911898eb4dd19580608a6b59.png

The Try-Before-You-Buy Preview Show

Does the Marquee Bow Before the Tribal Chief?
Singles Match
"The Dharawal Warrior" Norman Namatjira vs. "The Classic" Maxwell Marquee

AMANama-3-p.png
VS.
AMAMarquee-3-p.png

#AMATryBeforeYouBuy

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
"A Star Who Lost His Shine"
pabstinside.jpg__1170x450_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Maxwell Marquee stands staring down into a empty opera theater as he turns to the camera. The spotlight goes off as he holds his hand to his face.

Woe Is Me... for I am a star who lost his shine is that what you think of me? Do you think that I am done? No I am not and while things haven't gone my way that does not mean that I am done for the dream lives on.

I am like the phoenix I will rise from it's ashes.

There is always another chance to be a star there is always down's in our careers . The thing is though is that in the end it makes the comeback so much sweeter.

I mean take a look at Robert Downey Jr.

He was a man that pissed away his career to the point that no one would hire him and in one snap...

Marquee snaps his fingers mocking The Avengers Thanos.

He became the biggest star this industry has. I am on the same path and no matter what you think I do or don't do in this ring well at the end of the day the goal is still to become the biggest name to be the marquee star that I know I am.

Norman...

You savage do you think you frighten me?

You don't you see because even though you hold the brawn over me I am smarter then you are you in every single way. You see I know where brawn can get you only so far brains will get you further.

I am not someone to take likely and my brains are gonna be the reason why you fail and I succeed. I am destined for greatness things that you will never be and while you stand in that ring I will stand on the stages and you will watch me on the big screens.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The camera pans out to see a pool of water. On the surface, a green leaf gently idles by, being positioned by a human finger.

Norman: Weightless. Elegant. Artistic.

The leaf does some more movements, causing ripples in the water

Norman: Shattering. Despair. Void.

The leaf is then submerged, water engulfing its surface area

Norman: Consuming. Enveloping. Hopelessness

A shrill laugh begins, then stops. The leaf is returned to the surface

Norman: A simple leaf billows through the life sustaining liquid. It knows no fear, it knows no sorrow. When met with a setback, it rises back to the top in an instant. Last week....last week, it took a sideshow circus and a freak clown to disrupt my momentum - my rite of passage. Just like mother nature's instinct, I resurface, seeking the renewed gift of air.

A hand reaches down and collects the leaf out of the water. A gentle blow from a mouth dries it off.

Norman: Renewal. Sustainance. Inspiration. One small setback will not deny me. Tonight - the poor unfortunate soul who feels my wrath, Mr Marquee, like my fate was last week of the leaf, your fate this week is of the very same leaf, only this time - destruction is inevitable for you

Norman crunches the leaf up into several smaller pieces, then lets them fall to the surface of the water