noodle has no testicals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theovertaker

Reaction score
about the post you put about me in the small show i made a typing mistake you gimp im not gay but are !!!

PeepShow

Wait a second. Let me get this straight. You are not gay, but you are. How does that work?

John

about the post you put about me in the small show i made a typing mistake you gimp im not gay but are !!!

you arent gay but are??? how strange. noodle's cool and he comments like that to most i think.

EDIT: peep beats me again.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
hahaha, your not gay, but you are? You're a sick bastard man.

Funny shit

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
this is hilarious i think that was a typo.

theovertaker

Reaction score
can someone tell noodle to look at this so he can see wot a fuckin puff i think he is,:technology_tomcat: the dickhead

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How do you know that^^^( Monkeystyle)do you search it in google search engines. You sick bastard. LOL

John

^^ the red repped tit shaker is back is he. and he's back with a vengeance. wow dumbass is the best you got. i got a whole list of things.

n00b

Reaction score
^yeah uve also got a hole list of shit in ur sig, dats so confusing its stupid, maybe mayk it eazier to read so ppl will actully giv a shit to read it

and to that rose noob i wuz sayin itz not gay to no how to spell 'testicles' itz common sence

John

its not for other people actually. its for me to keep some knowledge of what the fuck i'm doing in my trivia tourneys.

AND TO THE ROSE NOOB

isnt that you, noob. and you are what you are N00b.