No Way Out DVD Cover; Rate For Rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

Can someone give me a tutorial on these so I can make a better one?

Rate/Hate/Debate

wwerko619

Reaction score
Its ok, better than I would to tbh. One thing I didnt like about it, was the text. Its blury, and its hard to read. Also, some of the colours dont suit the DVD. I like how Cena, HHH and Orton are on the front, but you should of had Orton with the WWE title. I would give it a rating 6/10, good job tbh.

Weebo

Reaction score
Stretcher Match? This cannot be for the real NWO. The text is hard o read with some of the colors and that makes it lookreal bad. 4/10

Wrestling Station

my advice for you is that you dont start doing DVD covers right now. Try get better at normal signatures at first. You cant just step up the ladder with no strong base in graphics knowledge and experience.

1chiban

Reaction score
Its okay. Like WS said, start small then move up to bigger projects like that. The front isn't too bad, but the tex on the back is unreadable. 5/10