No Way Out 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hardcastle

Reaction score
as noumenon said, I think the first time Kozlov will be pinned is an "important" moment, so I predict he"s gonna last long and being eliminated last by HHH

Axis

Yeah, I am actually really looking forward to the Smackdown Elimination Chamber. The eliminations of Edge, Triple H, Undertaker, and Koslov will all be a big deal.

The Rated R CMStar

Kozlov and HHH as the last two men? Not only that would absolutely suck, but it would mean HHH will win the championship at NWO, which I don't see happening

Reaction score
I would like to see MAtt Hardy V Helms in a Street Fight, at NWO. This could hopefully propel Matt up the ranks a little, closer to the likes of his brother Jeff. This may also throw us off a possible run in at the Chamber match from Matt, to cost Jeff the title at some point.

Airfixx

Predictions anyone?

World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match - CENA... Pretty obvious winner, but I think Kane will be the last man eliminated and Y2J will kick off a fued with rey.

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match - EDGE... I'm liking the unpredictability here... I can see Jeff somehow avoiding the onslaught of Show/HHH/Taker/Kozlov as they look to resolve existing beef between themselves, but ultimately Matt screwing him from outside somehow (Weapon passed through the chains or somethin'.).

Randy Orton vs. Shane McMahon (No Holds Barred Match) - ORTON... Legacy finally take the gloves off and Shane goes d-o-o-o-o-o-w-n!

Shawn Michaels vs. JBL (All or Nothing Match) - JBL... Wishful thinking more than anything. To give HBK his freedom and end this saga now would suck IMO.

ECW Champion Jack Swagger vs. Finlay - SWAGGER... a.k.a. 'Operation Build Swagger: The next phase.'

...and someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't they announce Regal's rematch against Punk for the card on Raw a few weeks back too?

Beer Money Army

helms Vs Matt Hardy hmm it feels like it's 2006 smackdown all over again :)....

they have to give Matt Hardy a better wrestler status to face at NWO before setting him up for Jeff hardy at WM..

i reckon JBL will win.. but i like seeing HBK losing his smile each week...

Airfixx

Re: Matt: I agree - Not too many mid-carders spring to mind tho'...

R-Truth maybe... Or maybe if they heel'd him the hell up, a vicious, dirty win over MVP? ....Would certainly help his cause of getting over as a face too.

Otherwise, I can't think of any credible faces that they'd be prepared to sacrifice to Matt (not that Truth is that big a deal to start with).

...A long shot: Festus (on SD) maybe?

IMO, here we start to see the problem with putting Jeff over the TOP guys on the roster in order to propell him to a title victory only to then push him straight back into the midcard.... I mean, NONE of them look like a threat to him (Maybe Umaga if Jeff hadn't already beaten him on numerous occasions).

SnackZ

Reaction score
World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Jericho wins this one and walks way with the title. Y2J vs. HBK vs. JBL for the title at Mania with JBL wanting Shawn to lay down and we get a SCM and hbk wins the belt.

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match:
HHH wins this which frees up Edge to team with Matt to face Jeff and Christian in a TLC match. Orton chooses to challenge HHH at Mania for the belt

Randy Orton vs. Shane McMahon (No Holds Barred Match):
Orton wins and is about to kick Steph - HHH makes the save setting up HHH (who wins the title later in the night) vs. Orton for Mania

Shawn Michaels vs. JBL (All or Nothing Match):
JBL wins here by HBK getting dq'd meaning HBK has to still work for JBL which sets up the Y2J vs. JBL vs. HBK match for Mania

ECW Champion Jack Swagger vs. Finlay:
Swagger wins after attacking Hornswoggle which brings out Christian to the rescue but he accidentally hits Finlay. This gives us Swagger vs. Finlay vs. Christian vs. Dreamer at Mania

Soulpower

WHC Elimination Chamber:I just don't see Cena dropping the belt here. Hopefully, Knox and Kofi are given some time to shine before they're eliminated.

WWE Title: The title has changed hands in about the last 200000 PPV's, I think the streak ends here as Edge somehow sneaks out of the match as the champion.

Randy Orton vs Shane McMahon: Orton wins, expect some McMahon related shenanigans during the match.

Shawn Michaels vs JBL: Shawn finally gets some revenge on JBL, and performs a miracle at the same time by actually dragging an entertaining match out of Bradshaw.

Jack Swagger vs Finlay: Swagger's keeping the title until he feuds with Christian, so he retains in this match.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Raw EC = Cena
SD EC= Edge retains
Orton/Shane O'Mac = Orton. I think Steph will be involved some how.
HBK/JBL =I'm sorta unsure about this head says JBL heart Wants HBK, But I'm going with JBL. I don't really want there feud to end at just yet. Well not at NWO i don't.
Swagger/Finlay = Im going for the all american american Swagger for the pin

Hardcastle

Reaction score
raw EC : Cena
SD EC : HHH
Orton/McMahon : Orton
ECW title : Swagger, Christian will probably be involved
HBK/JBL : HBK wins his pride back and then attack Taker

SnackZ

Reaction score
HBK/JBL : HBK wins his pride back and then attack Taker

that makes no sense - so HBK wins his 'pride' back and then turns heel and attacks Taker??? Only way he attacks Taker is if he loses to JBL and is forced to, maybe because early in the night we see Taker tell JBL what he's doing is wrong and that he should rest in peace, then JBL can win and force HBK to attack Taker, not the way you said it though - makes absolutely no sense.

noumenon

RAW chamber: Cena

Smackdown chamber: I'm honestly still very torn on this one. I think it could go between Edge, Taker or HHH....the draft right after Mania opened up a lot of interesting things to think about.

Orton/Shane: Orton via Steph's interference.

HBK/JBL: JBL if they're smart and drag this into Mania, as it should have been.

Swagger/Finlay: Swagger

Hometown Kid

Raw EC Match: Cena will retain. I like Kane to actually look dominant in this match, maybe eliminating every challenger until Cena pins him at the end. As was stated earlier, I hope Kofi and Knox don't get totally squashed here.

SD EC Match:Edge. To retain his title. Trips is going to take it at 'Mania though. Matt will probably do something to Jeff, I just hope to God they don't start putting Matt with Edge, crap is to be expected on SD though.

Shawn Micheals vs. JBL: Shawn Micheals. All or nothing would last forever, this feud is ending at NWO.

Orton vs. Shane McMahon: Orton will pull it off here. Shane will do some spots and look really good, hell, Orton will probably need Legacy to help him, but Orton will win.

Jack Swagger vs. Finlay: Jack Swagger. I can't imagine them taking the title off him this soon. And he'll be built up again as unstoppable or something heading into Mania.