• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buttersz

Reaction score
Sorry it's a bit late, but better late than never!

nwoprevku0.jpg

Also, just a quick poster I whipped up, nothing special, just a vector of a JBL PSD with some simple text and BG effects. Official and all really:

jblllhl7.jpg

:clap:

C4

Good DVD Cover, use some other font because it just doesn't go with theme and you always use the same font on much of your work. The front of the cover is good, I like the top part, all the guys faded in red. The back of the cover has many flaws, first of all it looks real congested and the font is bad as I said... good work though 7/10 for the effort.

Untouchable

Reaction score
This is butters, I cant be bothered to re-sign into my account:

lolololololololololol. The odds of you doing better than my work, are equal to that of Cena becoming good at wrestling.

You sig; "Graphics.....better than everyone else" proves how much of an egotistical maniac you are, when clearly, your photoshop skills amount to that of WS's.

But still I respect your opinion, even though its fully wrong, you dil'hole.

The poster is nothing at all btw? What are smoking? Clearly you know nothing. Read up some tutorials, I can take criticism normally, but not from people who know nothing.

Untouchable

Reaction score
lol, no he's in college. btw neither of the last two posts were mine.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Hey, Cena is good at wrestling!!!
and very well done butters i think nothing is wrong with the dvd but i dont really like the JBL one it just looks too simple DVD 10/10 JBL 4/10
Keep up the good work!