No Surrender: Tag Titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spiral

Reaction score
The Condemned Pulled From Theaters, Cena/His Father, More

Source: PWInsider.com

-- It appears as if it’s the beginning of the end for The Condemned starring Stone Cold Steve Austin in theaters. BoxOfficeMojo.com is reporting that the film was taken out of 1,802 theaters today, the most of any film currently in theaters. The flick only had 13 days in 2,310 theaters and will only be shown in 508 this weekend. The film has grossed $6,627,355 as of Wednesday.

-- There is an article on the official WWE website talking about WWE Heavyweight Champion John Cena and Eugene working a Chaotic Wrestling event on May 25th in Byfield, Massachusetts. The event, which is being called a “homecomingâ€￾ for Cena, is a charity event for the Newbury Policy Association amongst other groups. Cena will be the special guest referee for challenger Rick Fuller taking on Chaotic Champion Brian Lilonas. Cena’s father, who has been actively involved in the indy scene for quite some time, will be in Fuller’s corner. Eugene will wrestle at the show against Handsome Johnny.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's really too bad, I catually thought the Condemned was a half way decent film.

Not as good as Battle Royale, or Series 7, but it was fun.

Nation

Thank god now i don't have to see them talk about that shity movie.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah i think they were trying to make up for lack of publicity elsewhere, by over selling it on RAW, ECW, and SD.

Reaction score
i looked into goign to chaotic wrestling school yesterday actually, kinda weird its in the news the next day. and monkey i just nopticed you were a super mod, NIIIICE

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler