No Surrender: Joe VS Morgan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spiral

Reaction score
Brooke Hogan Performance Ripped, Hulk/Bischoff, More

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Hart, Eric Bischoff, and Antonio Inoki have been together in Japan all this week doing business deals and promoting the release of Brooke’s Hogan’s “Undiscovered†CD. The Japanese press was all over Hogan and Inoki being together due to the fact that they were both a tag team known as “The Dream Team†as well as arch rivals during the better days of New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Speaking of Brooke Hogan, she was recently ripped by The Palm Beach Post in a column called “Leslie Gray Streeter.†The writer focused on Brooke’s appearance at Sun Fest last week, saying that she lip-synched the entire show except for one song. The writer went on by saying that Brooke continued to lose clothing as the bad songs continued and that her performance was distasteful.

xtremebadass

The Hogan family is falling apart, i heard they are getting a divorce, they are turning into trailer park materil, nip slips, son races cars, and father never wear a shirt, yea I can smell the front yard cookouts now

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
LoL his wife probably only stayed with him this long because he was in the WWE, he was famous, and he had tons of money....well still does

Acideyez

Reaction score
oh hey don't foget also that they have a pet chicken as well!! I seen that on Hogan Knows Best one day. I rofled pretty hard about them having a pet chicken in the middle of malibu or whereever they are living. No wonder the neighbors complained about it lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler