No Smark Zone 55: Kaedon Reviews Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Good review, man. Well written. I agree that WM was a good PPV, and I'm one of the ones who really, really enjoyed it. I find all you're ratings to be about half a star too high though. I enjoyed the PPV, but it could've had a bit more, and overall, my review would be just about half a star less in every category than yours.

Reaction score
I love your dream bookings Kaedon - I was rooting for your Christian reintroduction booking and the TLC match @ Wrestlemania. Fuck, that would've been heavy.

Anyway - I've labelled Wrestlemania XXV as the "Up-Yours IWC" Wrestlemania. Think about it: WE wanted matches to include the Tag Team Championship and Intercontinental Championship. WE wanted Stone Cold. Vince approved, and then the ball was in his court.

TT Championship gets shafted into darkness, IC Championship is treated to a squash and Stone Cold does a "lap of honour" - nothing awe-inspiring IE. run-in to Jericho vs. Legends match.

I don't know if VKM pre-empted this either, but it seems CM Punk's second consecutive MiTB win wasn't favoured by the IWC either.

After a few spoilers leaked to us vultures and supposedly fucked VKM's plans, it wouldn't surprise me if he dealt us with some of the XXV rubbish.

seX-Power

Good review, man. Well written. I agree that WM was a good PPV, and I'm one of the ones who really, really enjoyed it. I find all you're ratings to be about half a star too high though. I enjoyed the PPV, but it could've had a bit more, and overall, my review would be just about half a star less in every category than yours.

I agree with this. Good review and a good PPV, but the reviews were maybe 1/2 a star too high, although not as low as Peep said imo.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Orton's chinlocks and variations > 80% of the "submission" moves people do during the match to wear down their opponents. Add in when Orton's feeling a bit more intense and furious and he starts beating on the opponent's chest with his forearm... intense.

Anyways, to the point... good review except: how in the FUCK can you give Rey vs. JBL anything more than half a *? Maybe the segment itself deserves a little higher, but the match!? Nah. Some of your ratings are a bit high as stated above, but good review.

Kaedon

Reaction score
As I explained, it was just entertaining to see JBL get his ass kicked like that. It was funny as hell.