No part timers on RAW tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Adam said:
That is for wwe.com, but you know that, right..?

Sure didn't but the point remains the same, actually that being from the website drives it home even better I'd say. You think 67% of the people browsing the website are adults but 'most' of the people watching the show are under the age of 12?

Biggest misnomer about WWE is that 'most' of the people watching are kids. They are not. You or I (assuming you are 17-25 somewhere in there) represent the 'average fan' a lot more than a little kid, even if the product seems to be more catered to that demo

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WWE programming reaches almost 14 million viewers in the U.S. each week.
Balanced age distribution with 74% of the audience aged 21 or older.
23 % of our audience is under 18 years old
24 % of our audience is 18-34 years old
21 % of our audience is 35-49 years old
32 % of our audience is 50+ years old
Strong female audience
36 % of our viewers are female
Diverse audience
Raw was a top 10 (#8) most watched regularly scheduled entertainment program on primetime ad-supported cable among Hispanic viewers.
Raw was the #2 most watched regularly scheduled entertainment program on primetime cable among Black/African-American viewers.
Raw was USA’s most watched program in primetime among Hispanic viewers and Black/African-American viewers.
Smackdown was the most watched regularly scheduled program on primetime television Friday nights among Hispanic Men 18-34.
Smackdown was the most watched regularly scheduled program on primetime cable Friday nights among Hispanic Adults Men 18-49.
Smackdown was Syfy’s most watched regularly scheduled program in primetime among Hispanic and Black/African-American viewers.
Smackdown was a top 5 most watched regularly scheduled entertainment programs on primetime cable among Black/African-American viewers.
WWE Main Event was ION’s most watched regularly scheduled program among Hispanic males.
WWE Saturday Morning Slam was the most watched program on CW Saturday mornings among Black/African-American children.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
At least now I know who is watching Smackdown these days. Hispanic men age 18-49 must LOVE squash matches.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Either one. They were both huge stars in Mexico so I could see either one bringing in some hispanic eye balls to SD

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Sure didn't but the point remains the same, actually that being from the website drives it home even better I'd say. You think 67% of the people browsing the website are adults but 'most' of the people watching the show are under the age of 12?

Biggest misnomer about WWE is that 'most' of the people watching are kids. They are not. You or I (assuming you are 17-25 somewhere in there) represent the 'average fan' a lot more than a little kid, even if the product seems to be more catered to that demo

First off, I said crowd. Have you been to a WWE television taping (not in the UK, not after WM, no smark crowds)? Tell me then what percentage of the crowd is under 12.

I'm talking about the crowd only. Not visitors to wwe.com. If Bray Wyatt came out to crickets they'd nip him in the bud.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Great news for me, maybe except for Jericho's absence.
Last week's show proved that the show can go on and be at it best without all these part timers, so no need to worry for me. :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Suppose that could mean either a well-written show that flows storylines or a filler fest. Let's see.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
http://pwinsider.com/article/76947/raw-spoiler.html?p=1

Brock Lesnar is backstage at Raw and is expected to shoot an angle continuing his feud with Triple H tonight.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Brock Lesnar is backstage at Raw and is expected to shoot an angle continuing his feud with Triple H tonight.

Lol Meltzer. OP confirmed! :win:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Is there any point at all to continuing Lesnar and Triple H? (Of course, not, there was no point to their rematch either.)

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Brock and HHH 3!? OH HELL NO PLEASE DON'T WWE!