• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I was like he can't be misremembering that much. You and Jeff started pinging me I had Jeff questionable the whole time but then he was like if you know how to read me what's your read, and incase I escaped execution I didn't want to target jeff after getting blown up on targeting Ekko...

Jerk. I thought I'd get to rep back in didn't even join dead chat.
I did think that you voted Ekko and then backed off. That was legit. Everything else was just me slinging shit against you and hoping that no one bothered to check lol.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Post match spec.

Mando getting to keep his killer power would have been cool

As would Ekko being a Usurper - but that is just my mind

I like the usurper role. Jeff was given it once though and he hated it for some reason.

It probably would have given Ekko more to do especially with him to go it alone. I’d probably just remove the town’s day kills, keep the cop a vig. That should balance out the kills. Probably would have even out the beginning of the game, too.

Kross Rhodes

ezgif-3-e703bd696e484-540.png

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Traitor and a founder of the Company!

150604_2871385_Arthur_Kills_Adam_Monroe.jpg

You are Arthur Petrelli
Role(s): Usurper, Traitor, Burglar, Escape Artist

"You don't have your powers anymore, Peter...because I have them now."

After having served in the Vietnam War alongside Daniel Linderman, Arthur (and his wife) helped found the Company. He worked with the others in the group to perform acts they believed would help the world. Arthur continued his relationship with Linderman, as he was the criminal defense attorney for the Linderman Group. Arthur was reported to have committed suicide in April 2006 after a long battle with depression although in truth his wife Angela poisoned him. He survived, albeit completely paralyzed and faked his own death. However, about a year later, Arthur made his existence public and began assembling a team of evolved human "villains" to carry out his plans.

You are a Traitorous Mafia Usurper.

You are immune to passive actions. Should you take Adam Monroe's abilities, he will die immediately.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night (including your burgled abilities):

You may each night choose to steal another player's role (not alignment). Your target will be left with no powers.

You win when Angela Petrelli and Adam Monroe are dead and all threats to the mafia faction are eliminated.

This was Jeff’s role in Heroes. I definitely thought it was a fun role and helps balance out 18-player game where you have 4 mafia in chat and one outside that also wants to lynch some mafia.

I haven’t thought of it again since this game.

Last edited:

B01

I don't know enough about the game to host by myself, but if anyone ever needs help writing/running a game...I'd be more interested in doing something like that. I'm just throwing it out there. I'll never say, that I'll never play again, I did have a good time...I'm just old...LOL Thanks to Hayterade and everyone for being cool.

Kross Rhodes

I have to say too this is probably my favorite post game.

If the games can stay this way and then post games can be this positive, I think we can finally be in a new era.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I don't know enough about the game to host by myself, but if anyone ever needs help writing/running a game...I'd be more interested in doing something like that. I'm just throwing it out there. I'll never say, that I'll never play again, I did have a good time...I'm just old...LOL Thanks to Hayterade and everyone for being cool.
I’m in the same boat. I have (what I think is) a cool concept for a game, but I know I could never run it on my own lol. But yea, I’d be more than happy to help out some time