No Live Smackdown Discussion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Kind of a bummer. Just found out about the live RAW discussion last Monday, and I was looking forward to having the same kind of thing for Smackdown. Guess Smackdown's not important enough, huh? Lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Feel free to make one. But since it's taped, no one really discusses it. Happens on rare occasions.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Oh okay, cool. Smackdown has stepped down its game big time since before my little hiatus from watching.

I also didn't know that I could post my own chatroom-esque live discussion thread. I assumed that was up to the admins.

Just title the post "Smackdown 4/25 Live Discussion" and then tag a moderator to make it live.

Not sure anyone would actually join you in there... but you never know. I'm watching it right now actually.. I'm 30 mins behind though.. watching it on DVR and fast-forwarding past commercials.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Oh okay, cool. Smackdown has stepped down its game big time since before my little hiatus from watching.

I also didn't know that I could post my own chatroom-esque live discussion thread. I assumed that was up to the admins.
Smackdown has always been taped. Only on special occasions do they air it live.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, the fact that the show's not just taped but available online before it even airs (so you can watch it and skip all the commercials and recaps) kinda makes it difficult for people to watch it live.