"No, but your Mum does"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I thought the your mum sucks thing was quite hysterical. Punk and Miz in a shoot on RAW would be epic TBH. Shame they give Miz scripts.

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
Let's not diss apples and apples here.... a mom joke is a mom joke regardless of who delivers it

To say the Rock delivered it better is a weak argument for a very stale, ancient and insecure come back joke

The joke, itself, ought to be buried in the ground somewhere and never allowed to breathe air again

That said, Punk is a douche who took a shot that was uncalled for. We all know Miz is no Bryan, but Punk ain't Chris Masters either

Jeff Hardy

Jobber
Reaction score
Went down pretty good especially with Ryback at the end. :D

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Was pretty juvenile imo. You'd think someone who is beloved for his mic skills would be able to come up with something better than that. Such a cringe worthy moment.

Reactions: Rysenberg

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I marked out theres no way that was scripted those were legit shots at each other. I have heard CM Punk/Miz really dont like eachother in real life and you could clearly see that in the segment. I thought it was good Miz fought back and wasent taking any shit from CM Punk and dissed his mum lol CM Punk didnt exactly defend his mum though what a great son he is NOT. Go Miz own that asshole

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think the reason for the yo momma joke doesn't have to do with ring skills at all, it was just for some random slight humor. IT was childish, but it was just something random and different he was trying. Nothing wrong there, there have been far worse jokes people defended.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Their segment was gold, they are both awesome mic workers....

I'm really impressed with Miz mic work his current mic work as a face is as good as it was when he was a heel...