No Alcohol and Drugs for Cody Rhodes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Source: Wrestlinginc.com

Creative has discussed having Cody Rhodes join CM Punk's Straight Edge Society. The second generation wrestler has sparingly appeared on Friday Night SmackDown! since being transferred over to the blue brand in April.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
He should be the masked man. It's pointless for it to be Joey Mercury.

Kizza

Reaction score
Agreed. At least Cody isn't as useless as Joey Mercury.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Why the hell does Joey Mercury still wear that mask? I don't watch Smackdown but from what I hear he still wears that stupid mask. What the hell is the point?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
"I only betrayed Hardcore Holly and sided with the man who punted my father because of alcohol and drugs! ALCOHOL AND DRUGS!"

I can see it working, in a painful and bemusing way.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
FUCK NO!

Cody finally has been kicking ass alone. He has a gimmick that sticks and I wouldn't mind him feuding with Kofi for the IC title now. Screw SES. I used to love it until Punk got his head shaved and they started on a losing streak.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
This would be about the worst thing that can happen for him. He still has cred in the fans eyes and he's only been off SD because Drew has been hogging feuds with faces. Once the biz blows over there two upper midcarders will free up for him to work a program with. For now i'd let him work a TV feud with someone on his level and build off that.

Reaction score
How about have 'Duthty' manage him for a bit?

Shit, have Goldust go back to the "Bizzare One" gimmick (I'm talking about 1996 era), as a heel, then feud with Cody?

Could be interesting...?

Airfixx

Reaction score
FUCK NO!

Cody finally has been kicking ass alone. He has a gimmick that sticks and I wouldn't mind him feuding with Kofi for the IC title now. Screw SES. I used to love it until Punk got his head shaved and they started on a losing streak.

Are you kidding? Win/lose aside, Punk being the masked anti-Rey is sweet as fuck.... Looking forward to them hooking up again over the WHC at some point. (Always wanted to see Rey heeling with a black mask a la the black suited evil spider man... This is prob as close as well get.)

IMO they need to solidify another member for SES (Cody, Mercury or whoever. No point being Gallows... He's fine in the enforcer role.). Have them go after Rey's title, playing the numbers game and then get Rey to enlist the help of another face to watch his back and tag with on SD..... Just PLEASE don't make it Big Show.

[Cody] For now i'd let him work a TV feud with someone on his level and build off that.

Either Christian and Finaly would be perfect for getting Cody a bit of momentum whilst he's in the queue for a crack at mid-card title. Mind you, Drew just lost he rematch against Kofi... MITB is just around the corner, maybe Drew will get the case to continue his stroyline and create a vacancy as Kofi's next challenger.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This would be about the worst thing that can happen for him. He still has cred in the fans eyes and he's only been off SD because Drew has been hogging feuds with faces. Once the biz blows over there two upper midcarders will free up for him to work a program with. For now i'd let him work a TV feud with someone on his level and build off that.

Agreed. Drew's feuding with the SD GM, Matt Hardy, and the IC champ all at the same time. And the guy still gets cricket heat. Enough already. Cody's sitting on the sideline and you have this useless fucker feuding with 3 different people in 3 different programs. And there way of getting Rhodes more time is putting him the failure that is SES? Fuck that.