NITRO: TRIPLE H VS SHEAMUS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
These Words Are True ...
... And I’ll Make You Believe!

[video=youtube;8MzgX3yscfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MzgX3yscfM[/video]

And old Sheamus' theme hits the arena, but on the screen appears new titantron as the crowd explodes. Crowd cheers very loud and The Celtic Warrior suddenly appears under the titantron. The Great White Sheamus looks on both sides of the arena and still stands on the stage. After a while Sheamus hits his chest and make a crucifix pose and then goes towards the ring.

normal_Capture0052~41.jpg

What's the crack pipe fellas? It seems like all of ye are bit confused, 'cause you see me smilin' and bein' happy even though I was attacked at Showdown Of Dreams and Oi wasn't able ta compete in me match. Reason why is simple. When Oi will find out, who did this ta me, Oi'm going ta kill him, then heal him and then kill him again. And since Oi am not mentally ill, Oi think that me deduction is roight, when Oi say that it was somebody frem dat championship match. And if that person, who did that ta me, won't show up and say it ta me face, Oi will take out every single supersta' in the locke' room, until someone will tell me. And believe me, that me methods of interrogation a' not gentle and if someone wants ta tell me somet'in' 'bout it, he bette' do it on this show o' Oi will raise hell. But Oi've got one bad message fo' me tonight's opponent, Triple H. If I don't get the name of the man who attacked me befo' our match, Triple H will be tha fi'st one, to meet ... dark side of Tha Celtic Warrio' and believe me Hunte', when I say what's gonna happen, there's 99% it's really gonna be this way ...

Sheamus just scratches his facial hair and then continues ...

normal_Capture0092~40.jpg

As far as Oi am concerned, everyone in tha back should be afraid of me right now and ye should try ta find that man, Oi am talkin' 'bout and ye should bring 'im ta me, to ensure yer own safety. And Triple H, if yer brave enough, then come down he'e, and Oi am gonna kick yer arse. Oi defeated almost every single one CWF supersta', but Oi am still not able to pull a victory at Pay-Per-View and win that World Heavyweight Championship. But this time it will be different, 'cause not only that Oi'm gonna win that Heavyweight Championship at next CWF PPV, but Oi will destroy anyone, who will stand in me way. Every single week, every single match, Oi will destroy any supersta' Oi will have ta face. And this massacre starts roight now. Oi am not too happy about tha fact, that it has to be Triple H, who will end up in hospital, but if it is his destiny, ta get beaten by Tha Great White, it's not me fault. Hunter, ye we'e always me idol, but it's time fo' the student to surpass tha teache'. Like it o' not, this is Sheamus' night, just like every othe' one will be until tha end of this company. Oi am ready, ta be dominant once again and ta kill legends like ye ...

Sheamus drops the microphone and waits for Triple H to come down to the ring ...