Nikki Bella = Best Female Wrestler in the World.. According to PWI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score

No surprise here.. She did dominate most of the year and has shown so much improvement this year... Some people might not like it, but the fact is, she deserves it more than anyone.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
She has improved a lot, and seems to be the only work horse of the division, at the moment. She seems like she's trying and is the best of the 'older' generation. I mean honestly, I don't know what made her so dedicated but it was a great move for her career. Hope she keeps at it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Perhaps all of the Cena DNA she's been exposed to has fundamentally changed her. :ksi:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Nah has nothing to do with Cena, she used Ziggler to boost her career.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Cena and Ziggler.. probably Bryan to. All 3 those guys probably teaching her shit.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I meant it as a joke about Ziggler being used as a tool to put everyone over, even in real life. lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I really wonder if cena played a factor in this. He's a pretty motivational dude. And she might have felt she needs to be comparable to her man.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
From a kayfabe perspective it makes total sense that this happened, in reality makes little sense. It's taken her a decade to get to being even a 'decent' wrestler, she's not even the best women's wrestler in WWE, let alone the world.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I meant it as a joke about Ziggler being used as a tool to put everyone over, even in real life. lol
And he's not even good for that really.

Nikki is good, and she still should be the champion. They pulled the trigger with Charlotte wayyy too soon. Now we get Charlotte versus Paige, yay.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Actually she is the best in WWE... Keep denying it all you want.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
PWI is purely based on Kayfabe. In which this ranking makes sense.
From a pure in ring perspective there are four women within the WWE who dances rings around her. And three of those have characters that aren't the generic bitch character that Nikki works down to a T as well.

Reactions: Neptune