Night Of Champions: John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
How TNA should set there food chain up

This is how I think there food chain should be, in each 3 divisions.

HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION
Christian Cage>>Samoa Joe>>Kurt Angle>>Sting>>Abyss>>Aj Styles>>Christopher Daniels>>Ron Killings>>Jeff Jarret>>Rhino>>Eric Young>>Robert Roode

XDIVISION
Black Machismo>>Chris Sabin>>Sonjay Dutt>>Alex Shelley>>Senshi>>Jerry Lynn>>Austin Starr>Shark Boy

TAG TEAMS
Team 3D>>LAX>>Petey Williams & Lance Hoyt>>Steiner and Tomko>>Basham and Damaja>>VKM>>Serotonin​

(Notice I have Petey and Hoyt forming a tag team, they'd be great)

Thats how I beleive the food chain for each division should be set up after Sacrifice. In other words its pretty much 1st...the champions after Sacrifice, and then the people who should get title shots after that in order barring injuries.

Acideyez

Reaction score
I like Robert Roode,and i'm glad they put him over Jarrett. Good to see Jarrett pushing the younger talent. I think in years Roode could be a good Main Eventer. Something similiar to how Arn Anderson was. But it's still a long way coming I think. He's definetly not ready yet. But him and Young have got a good feud going.As far as tag teams go it may look like The Steiner Brothers may get back together. But that is just based off seeing Rick at the PPV last night.But I would agree with your food chain.

The Ripper

Reaction score
It definetly looks like the steiners are back now and as for Roode and young getting a world title shot then hell yeah for the future but i see roode being before young

phantomgerald

roode is 30, so its now or never if he wants to be pushed to the ME. young should get a better gimmick, he's a good wrestler but he have a bad gimmick that will never be taken seriously

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
HELL NO!!!

Truth for the casual wrestling fans there are many flaws in this.

1. It takes the unpredictability out of the wrestling, come on guys are going to move around and I don't want to see Robert Roode job to guys like Joe and Angle each week

2. What in the fuckin hell makes you think that Alex Shelley should be below Sonjay Dutt. Dutt has zero charisma, can't play a good face or heel and sucks on the mic. Shelley is the total package and is not being used right in TNA right now, the same goes for Austin Starr

3. Petey Williams & Hoyt Tag Team= My piss break. Yes Hoyt is athletic and Williams has a great finisher but you know what...they are both way overrated and especially the Canadian Destroyer. I think that tag team would suck and by the way where are Harris and Storm, both could be great singles wrestlers.

That's just my thoughts on this, you may agree or disagree but that is just my opinion.

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah now I think Shelley should be before Dutt, I was high on Dutt for a few days, that has decreased and increased for Shelley now.
Who says Roode would job to Joe every week? This just means he would get his title reign after all them, he could still be in fueds with the likes of Sting and win (non title), but as for him getting a title reign, everyone I listed before him is more deserving.

Rell

Reaction score
I really like the team of Shelley and Sabin and I think they should stick around for a while, with Sabin eventually turning on Shelley and setting Shelley up as a face. I would also like to see Kazarian (who has all the talent in the world) break away from Serotonin and do his thing in the X-Division, dont forget how great Kazarian was in the X-divison before he had his run in WWE....I really believe TNA needs a mid-card title because I really cant see guys like Eric Young, and Bobby Roode challenging for the heavyweight championship, at least not yet.

bighustle233

Reaction score
tna could use a midcard title like a TNA television title, but not yet. they need more time. anyway, Samoa Joe should be TNA heavyweight champion, LAX should be the tag team champions, Sonjay Dutt should be the X-Division champion. And Rhino, Bobby Roode, or AJ Styles could be the television champion

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler