Night Of Champions: Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newcreature

Reaction score
Time for a faction war

This idea has been floating around in my head for awhile now. I think a faction war involving damn near everyone on the roster including Raw, ECW, and Smackdown!, would be a huge boost for the WWE. Something that clearly defines who's heel and who's face. Obviously, the heel faction would be headed by Vince with his top guy being Edge. The timing is perfect since Edge just won the World Heavyweight Championship. I think you could bank on the good old dysfunctional McMahon family for a face turn by Shane. He could head the face faction with their top guy being Cena. Like I said, you involve everyone on the roster, diva's as well. It could lead to some awesome feuds, define who is face/heel, and revive fan interest. The payoff matches could be at Wrestlemania. One of which being Shane vs. Vince in a street fight. The other being Cena vs. Edge in an cage or even Hell in a Cell to unify the belts. If you want a real twist, instead of Shane leading the face faction, get Paul Heyman to lead it. It would be a good excuse for ECW to get involved. What do you think?

The Rated R CMStar

It sounds good, but if it happens it will only happen in one brand.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
So, basically you want to recreate the WWE vs. Alliance angle just with the current roster, but still have it go out with Vince vs. Shane in a street fight at Wrestlemania. I'm sorry, but you should think things over a little better before "coming up" with a "great" idea.

The Rated R CMStar

The macth at Wrestlemania Vince vs Shane was primarily because the whole divorce angle with Linda. The WCW alliance shit just came in the middle

Wrestling Station

Repeating storylines that have been made several years ago, to make it as a huge impact for the business would be a big mistake.

Huge storylines should never be copied again, this will make the feuding system look lame.

For Vince to develop a huge impact in WWE, he should always think about new ideas, not a used one. imo.

newcreature

Reaction score
Honestly didn't know it was done before. When was it done? There was a period of time where I stopped watching for a few years so it was probably during that time. My bad, but I still think a faction, not a stable, would really spice things up.

eggthief

Reaction score
Well another smackdown versus raw story would be great, I enjoyed the last one. I'd hope they use some better superstars for the raw team.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Raw vs SD angle would be fine then have ECW be all offended they were overlooked and they could attack both Raw and SD, only problem is ECW doesnt have enough fire power to compete imo

Great One

I wanted to see the New Breed became a huge heel faction for a months and keep growing then finally invade RAW/SD and draw tons of heat by interfering in matches stating how they're the future and the best... but it seems the WWE are having them break down already?

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah the E really dropped the ball on the New Breed they could have been huge, but got axed before it really took off.

3lions

Reaction score
What a great idea. Just a shame it came six years too late ... I wouldn't mind seeing two big stables within WWE feud for a while, but not in a brand war.

phantomgerald

i don't mind seeing it, but it would be bad in the long run if wwe pull out all stops immediately. i think they should do it only when they really need to boost ratings

C4

Dream on Dude!
nothing like that can ever happen it's old and it's done back in 2001.

Mr. Mat

Wrestling Station
Repeating storylines that have been made several years ago, to make it as a huge impact for the business would be a big mistake.

Huge storylines should never be copied again, this will make the feuding system look lame.

For Vince to develop a huge impact in WWE, he should always think about new ideas, not a used one. imo.

station that is so true man why do old stuff when new stuff should be done

newcreature
Honestly didn't know it was done before. When was it done? There was a period of time where I stopped watching for a few years so it was probably during that time. My bad, but I still think a faction, not a stable, would really spice things up.

um it was done in 2001