Nigel vs. Morishima II (Tokyo Card)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

ROH World Title Match
Takeshi Morishima defends vs. Nigel McGuinness

Dream Six Man Match
Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe & Naomichi Marufuji vs. KENTA, Ricky Marvin & Matt Sydal

Special Challenge Match
Bryan Danielson vs. Go Shiozaki

Fight Without Honor
Delirious vs. Roderick Strong

Grudge Tag Team Match
Jack Evans & Kotaro Suzuki vs. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero

Special Attraction Match
BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Rave

Strong card, although i dont know if Nigel can overcome the odds. Whos Go shiozaki??? Cool to see Ricky Marvin on the card too. Your thoughts

Soulpower

Go Shiozaki is considered by many to be the future of NOAH, if not the future of all Japanese wrestling. I've never seen anything that blows me away, though.

And I actually think Nigel will win the ROH title in Japan. It can be Morishima's last show with ROH, and he can stay there... McGuiness has to win the big match eventually. The Six-man tag match should be match of the night, and another candidate for match of the year. With the talent involved, it will be surprising to see this match be anything less that spectacular.

The rest of card should be good too, except Whitmer vs Rave, I don't much from that match. I am looking forward to seeing the Fight without Honor between Delirious and Strong, and I'm eager to see if Austin Aries makes a surprise appearance in order to screw with the NRC.

Disraeli

Reaction score
I would be surprised if Nigel didn't win the title, I think this is the very thing they have been building up to. Eventhough Nigel has lost his big matches he has gained a lot of push (Samoa Joe crowned him the future of ROH in Liverpool etc.) and he is a name known in Japan. Time to finish sucking up to japanese and bring the title home (to England in next october so I can finally see it live :) ). About the match itself I do not know...

That six man tag should be sweet, I would easily put the match of the night expectation on it. The Briscoes have just been manning up more and more during last year and the rest are no babyfaces or without talent in tag matches either. Also, the other tag match good be a good one too.

BJ vs Rave in a fight without honor could be a good one since neither of them is afraid to take punishment, but regular match probably leaves room for improvement...

Still pertty solid card, if I had money (and didn't live in Finland) I'd go and see it...