Nigel McGuinness fans rejoice ROH 2 disc DVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

ROH sent out the following today…

This unique 2-Disc DVD release is an introspective look at not only the bouts that defined Nigel McGuinness as an ROH Icon but at the man's thoughts, recollections, and reflections on the matches & moments that earned him that label. Join Nigel as he sits down with ROH cameras to share his innermost thoughts on a career that took him around the world and certainly touched the lives of a great many fans in the process.

Disc 1
1. Nigel McGuinness vs. Chet Jablonski...Wrath of the Racket 8/9/03 (ROH debut)
2. Nigel McGuinness vs. Homicide...Midnight Express Reunion 10/2/04
3. Nigel McGuinness vs. Colt Cabana (Soccer Riot Match)...Night of the Grudges 2 8/20/05
4. Nigel McGuinness vs. Samoa Joe (ROH Pure Title Match)...Dragon Gate Invasion 8/27/05
5. Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries (ROH Pure Title Match)...Unscripted II 2/11/06
6. Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson (World Title Vs. Pure Title Unification Match)...Unified 8/12/06
7. Nigel McGuinness vs. Naomichi Marufuji (GHC Heavyweight Title Match)....Glory By Honor V Night 2 9/16/06
8. Highlights: McGuinness vs. Rave NO DQ I Quit Match...Battle of the Icons 1/27/07
9. Nigel McGuinness vs. Jimmy Rave (Fight Without Honor)...FYF: Finale 3/4/07

Disc 2
10. Highlights: Nigel McGuinness vs. Takeshi Morishima (ROH World Title Match)...Fighting Spirit 4/14/07
11. Highlights: McGuinness & Danielson vs. Morishima & Marufuji...United We Stand 6/22/07
12. Highlights : Nigel McGuinness vs. Takeshi Morishima (ROH World Title Match)...Live In Tokyo 7/16/07
13. Nigel McGuinness vs. Takeshi Morishima (ROH World Title Match)...Undeniable 10/6/07
14. Highlights: Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries...Rising Above 12/29/07
15. In ring speech from Final Battle 2007
16. Nigel McGuinness vs. Tyler Black (ROH World Title Match)...Take No Prisoners 3/16/08
18. Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli (ROH World Title Match)...New Horizons 7/26/08
19. Nigel McGuinness vs. El Generico (ROH World Title Match)...Glory By Honor VII 9/20/08
20. Highlights: Nigel McGuinness vs. Jerry Lynn...Supercard of Honor IV 4/3/09
21. Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson...Glory By Honor VIII 9/26/09

DVD Bonus:
- Sit-down interview with Nigel McGuinness prior to Glory By Honor VIII

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I read this on ROH's site earlier, and I intend on buying it first chance I get after I get paid tomorrow.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I may buy this as well, its a great match selection. I've got a bunch of them already but what the hell, another DVD won't hurt.

The Viper

Reaction score
Looks like yet another fantastic DVD set from ROH. I've only seen one of those matches so I'm definitely gonna be getting this one soon.

W-olf

Reaction score
I'd love to see the whole Midnight Express Reunion one if by chance you guys got any parts or can find out cuz I had no luck at least the parts with the midnight express in it.

Castiel

Reaction score
ROH just keeps putting out top notch sets! Really cool to see they're actually doing a full career set as with a lot of recent wrestler spotlight DVD's they've only done certain points in their career or half of it. Soon enough I'll be putting in an order for a bunch of these DVD's, this definitely looks like it's going to make the list.

The Viper

Reaction score
There is a Nigel/Steen match?!?!

Well, now I'm a little pissed it's not on here. Was it early in Steen's career?