• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair apparently started shooting on each other during WWE Raw match?

Dale

Super Moderator
The fact she ruined the chance of Becky/Ronda at Survivor Series when that shit had been brewing perfectly and felt huge is a fireable offense in itself.

Last edited:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
It happened a bit ago so, and wasn't as serve as some of the others. The better question is who hasn't she injured.

I think Tamina, Asuka, and Shayna are the only ones she hasn’t hurt yet that I know of, I could be wrong.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's actually funny you mentioned shayna because I do think all these women's punishment when they do shit like this is roll on the mat w Shayna for an hour hehe

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I can understand Charlotte being pissed here. Nia is very reckless and the clips don't look good. She's been at this for years and I've seen no improvement from her whatsoever. It's bad that I'm always worried when people get in the ring with her.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Mean, she was trained Yuki Ishikawa and later Tarji and Minoru Suzuki
Isn't it crazy to you that they rather have uniform training at the PC when they have a generational talent in Asuka who could be helping shape these young women into absolute killers?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Isn't it crazy to you that they rather have uniform training at the PC when they have a generational talent in Asuka who could be helping shape these young women into absolute killers?
Suppose so, but it is different styles of wrestling and all, which some likes and some don't. Mean, you have Konami in Stardom, Asuka's only pupil to date, and you can see the similarities in style of the two. I will say she does become a coach and teaches then that person would have problem in Japan or even in the indies/Europe.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Suppose so, but it is different styles of wrestling and all, which some likes and some don't. Mean, you have Konami in Stardom, Asuka's only pupil to date, and you can see the similarities in style of the two. I will say she does become a coach and teaches then that person would have problem in Japan or even in the indies/Europe.
Oh really eh? I wasn't aware Kana/Asuka's style was a bit different than current Joshi, interesting. Would you say Emi Sakura is better suited to teach?