• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair apparently started shooting on each other during WWE Raw match?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Fuck the explanation of "The Rock's cousin", it's happened so often that it's mystifying Nia hasn't been fired even considering that. The only thing I can think of is if she helped cover up a murder perpetrated by Vince McMahon himself

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Fuck the explanation of "The Rock's cousin", it's happened so often that it's mystifying Nia hasn't been fired even considering that. The only thing I can think of is if she helped cover up a murder perpetrated by Vince McMahon himself
The only thing she's murdering is catering

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I don’t even want Nia announced as being from my city anymore. She wasn’t even born here she went to high school and college here, and now lives here that’s it.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Wonder what it'll take for the crowds to treat Nia like her famous cousin and give her the "Die Rocky Die" treatment

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think she injured bliss multiple times even n also dropped Charlotte on her head doing a shoulder breaker this year? Also didn't she fuck rhea up a week ago with a botched lariat?

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I think the only Four Horsewoman she hasn’t hurt yet is Sasha or she has already hurt Sasha and I’m just forgetting it.