• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair apparently started shooting on each other during WWE Raw match?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Shoot seems a bit strong here. I'd say it was more letting their tempers go and putting a little extra zest on things. Everything still went to plan in the end, it would seem.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well I guess this is a shoot within the parameters of pro wrestling. :lol I was just looking at it like they didn't start brawling and no one stormed out of the match. Charlotte and Nia both still went along with the spots (that they didn't fuck up).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Well I guess this is a shoot within the parameters of pro wrestling. :lol I was just looking at it like they didn't start brawling and no one stormed out of the match. Charlotte and Nia both still went along with the spots (that they didn't fuck up).
yeah fair enough. its about the closest thing to a shoot ive seen in the sanitized wwe universe in a long time i guess

Chris

Dreams are Endless

I credit this to Nia mostly bc I think Charlotte went way off script lmao but they did get it back on track and Charlotte still lost clean so it was def a weak shoot compared to others

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I credit this to Nia mostly bc I think Charlotte went way off script lmao but they did get it back on track and Charlotte still lost clean so it was def a weak shoot compared to others
yea im more upset about the recklessness of nia than her shooting ( that was on flair for sure) , until after a while she had enough and starts throwing potatoes and just STANDS there while flair hits the ropes :heston

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
The women's locker room when Charlotte and Nia came back

terio-popeyes.gif