Nia being body-shamed backstage?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Hey I like Nia, she's a good monster heel, but I think her attire doesn't help... Makes her look a bit silly and looking fatter than she actually is IMO.... But honestly Nia, WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT "FAT-SHAMING" God I hate those fucking "Politically Correct" terms. Look this happens everywhere in schools, at work everywhere in the world, deal with it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
kinda find it funny how she posted a video of her running for 15 seconds as if that's some type of approval of her being fit. Once again, if you really don't care about what people think of your physique or body type, you wouldn't bother trying to convince them of the opposite.
Yeah I thought this too. But hey, everyone deals with things differently. Some people like to be public about things on social media as a venting tool.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah I thought this too. But hey, everyone deals with things differently. Some people like to be public about things on social media as a venting tool.
the way I see it, wrestlers need to be able to handle these situations without throwing a fit. After all, they are public figures and everybody's able to shame them for whatever. And Nia's no stranger to getting butthurt over comments about her matches or appearance even just over the internet. But just imagine if Kevin Owens or Samoa Joe reacted to everyone who calls them fat like this lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
the way I see it, wrestlers need to be able to handle these situations without throwing a fit. After all, they are public figures and everybody's able to shame them for whatever. And Nia's no stranger to getting butthurt over comments about her matches or appearance even just over the internet. But just imagine if Kevin Owens or Samoa Joe reacted to everyone who calls them fat like this lol
Well... That would kind of be funny to me (lolol) but I get your point. Based on how she dresses and the pictures she poses in, like the one above Grievous shared, one would think she loved her body. So this kind of sends the wrong image to little girls in a sense. Not that she owes them anything but I am sure she has younger female fans.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...basically...Nia should "eat some concrete & harden the fuck up!"?

I personally think Nia should worry more about improving her in-ring
skills and getting some new ring attire...but that's just me.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nia1.jpg

I don't see anything she should be ashamed about...

That just proves how unflattering and awful her ring gear is. It makes her appear much larger and considerably more disproportionate than she actually is

Her ring gear should show off her strength and make her appear a credible threat, not obese.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That just proves how unflattering and awful her ring gear is. It makes her appear much larger and considerably more disproportionate than she actually is

Her ring gear should show off her strength and make her appear a credible threat, not obese.
I know right...it makes her look so...frumpy...is that the right word?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know right...it makes her look so...frumpy...is that the right word?
I said it from day one. Makes her look like a sausage in too little wrapping. I don't even think it is the size of it either, just the shape is awful. It would look bad on any of those women.

Crash

Reaction score
I would bet money that she got the Enzo storyline as a punishment for being vocal about this and her complaining about creative...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would bet money that she got the Enzo storyline as a punishment for being vocal about this and her complaining about creative...

I must be behind. What Enzo storyline? Spoilers OK, I am too busy at work to get fully caught up anytime soon.