• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NHL Fantasy 2022-2023 Sign up Thread

RDK

All glory to God
15 teams demn we about to be scraping at the bottom of the barrel for players keklol

Doom

La Bestia
Wow! It looks like I got way more competition than I thought to defend my title lol

Honestly though, good luck to the returning teams and the newcomers. :)

Rosie

Dark Side
I didn't hate him before but you've convinced me

Just look up his history. Using racial slurs in Jr and even his Dad confirming that he regularly used them growing up. Getting suspended twice in his career for putting his hands on an official, made fun of COVID at the height of it and mocked anyone concerned about it on Twitter (while he was playing in New York, where ya know, it was hit hard), causing a fight with Gorgiev after an overtime loss which made him get cut from the Rangers despite making a few million on his contract and being a strong offensive defenseman. It will take a lot for me to turn around on him. May John Tortorella scare him straight.

Rosie

Dark Side
FePIDWDWQAYM030

We need team Dogs

Rosie

Dark Side
JerseyTemplatesMonctonBeavers.jpg

Remember to buy your Moncton Beavers jerseys before the season! We're looking to take a BITE out of the competition and improve on a respectable inaugural season (before COVID fucked us up).

RDK

All glory to God
setting up autodraft is a real pain on espn

why cant i just put a number next to each player, making me drag them around and shit, its taken me an hour and im only done my first 100