NHL 2018/2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Fuck Craig Anderson.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Leafs in a nutshell:

SCORE ALL THE GOALS!!! :canada:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

THE BIG DOG! :reigns2:

Crash

Reaction score
GO HABS GO !!

1526052989914_montreal_canadiens4963.png

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
i miss playing hockey. um ok that was random. Marc Andre Fleury is once again an all-star. a few trades lately but not expecting much until the draft. Pretty much go everyone Canadian here. Wearing my Leafs sweater. missing old time hockey. Go Golden Knights. Just because Fleury is on their team and is my favorite player. Running away from the Penguins. Question everyone asks me, can the Leafs win it all? previously half-hearted yes. now with Muzzin, YES! but not foolish enough to believe they aren't going to need some Marner type effort out of a few more guys.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
i miss playing hockey. um ok that was random. Marc Andre Fleury is once again an all-star. a few trades lately but not expecting much until the draft. Pretty much go everyone Canadian here. Wearing my Leafs sweater. missing old time hockey. Go Golden Knights. Just because Fleury is on their team and is my favorite player. Running away from the Penguins. Question everyone asks me, can the Leafs win it all? previously half-hearted yes. now with Muzzin, YES! but not foolish enough to believe they aren't going to need some Marner type effort out of a few more guys.

With the current lay of the land, their biggest hurdle to get to the cup final is the Tampa Bay Lightning which my guess, would be a second round match-up. Tampa has DOMINATED this season and in an already stacked Atlantic, the Leafs have the toughest division to survive They have beat them before this season, but in a 4-7 game series, it will be a matter of needing to be consistent.

Also, I like the Golden Knights too, they are a new shiny toy, their mascot, Chance, created [HASHTAG]#MascotShade[/HASHTAG] and their Twitter account is on point.

THEY PLAYED CONNECT FOUR WITH COLUMBUS LAST NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR GAME! XD

Reactions: Lux

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
With the current lay of the land, their biggest hurdle to get to the cup final is the Tampa Bay Lightning which my guess, would be a second round match-up. Tampa has DOMINATED this season and in an already stacked Atlantic, the Leafs have the toughest division to survive They have beat them before this season, but in a 4-7 game series, it will be a matter of needing to be consistent.

Also, I like the Golden Knights too, they are a new shiny toy, their mascot, Chance, created [HASHTAG]#MascotShade[/HASHTAG] and their Twitter account is on point.

THEY PLAYED CONNECT FOUR WITH COLUMBUS LAST NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR GAME! XD

re Tampa Bay

you are right on point. The Lightning are picking up their socks and I daresay a better team than the one that nearly broke the Blackhawks a couple summers ago. Their team speed is ridiculous. They are disciplined and play both ways and Vasilievsky takes a moment to come to mind but has completely erased Ben Bishop's void in the last line of defense, continuing to surprise the hell out of me.

lol re connect four; evidence of genius where my buddies only see 'boring expansion hockey' they have far more talent than hype.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Blues win over Press 5-4 in OT.

Also, Beavie while I appreciate you suggesting Hockey; I'll have to say I think I will skip on it, but thanks again for the suggestion.

Crash

Reaction score
Habs are gonna win the cup this year I feel it.