• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
He told the punter to kick it out out of bounds, not to the guy.

Oh, sorry, you mean the WORST PUNTER IN THE LEAGUE? Yeah, he's trustable.

If he just ran the fuckin ball at least he'd eat the time off the clock so they would go into overtime instead of LOSING.

Kairi

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, you mean the WORST PUNTER IN THE LEAGUE? Yeah, he's trustable.

If he just ran the fuckin ball at least he'd eat the time off the clock so they would go into overtime instead of LOSING.

what makes it worse is that jackson showboated before actually scoring, if that isn't salt in the wound idk what is

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Haha I think Falcons might safely have this now or will soon.

Kairi

Reaction score
another int lol this is so nice

Kairi

Reaction score
lol i'm glad they are winning too

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I swear last few years they just seem to get better and better. They got a good team and I'm loving it so much. Its just great to see Falcons for once being a legit threat

Kairi

Reaction score
yeah i agree, especially being from GA myself. i'm just glad to see they are opening up other people's eyes as well.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Haha what part of GA?

Hell I know people who live in the Settle area who wanna see Falcons win this lol.

Kairi

Reaction score
i'm like an hour outside of atlanta, and i like the people u know in seattle already. plus i'm just glad to see falcons starting to win on the road, i get tired of the "they would be a good team, but they can't win on the road" you know how it goes.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that talk. Now its like psh they win at home on the road they just plan out win lol. I might get the dude in that area who likes the Falcons to join lol. He's on one forum I'm on and he loves anything that has talk of Wrestling and Football going on lol so he'll love it here.

Kairi

Reaction score
and bam falcons win! please do see if you can get that guy to join we love new people lol