NFL: Ravens @ Rams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
Mr. Baller

carlito-wwe.jpg

Wrestling Name: Mr. Baller
Nickname:
Weight: 220 lbs
Height: 6"3'
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Gimmick: Cocky bball star who thinks he better then everyone else
Appearance (If you can, include a picture for each)-
-Ring Attire: Blue tights that says Baller on the back with two basketballs surrounding Baller
Entrance Attire: Warm up suit such as basketball players wear. Back of pants say Baller, all dark blue.

-Hair Color: Black
-Hair Style: Afro
-Hair Length: See pic
-Tattoo: None
Entrance Music: Mr. Baller by Royce da 5"9
Entrance Details: As Mr. Baller by Royce da 5"9 hits the arena, we see a tunnel at the top of the entrance way, and as smokes comes out of the tunnel out comes Mr. Baller with a basketball in hand. As he walks down the ramp he taunts the fans by spinning the basketball and showing off to the crowd. As he approaches the ring he throws the ball into the ring, and then jumps onto the apron, and heads in the ring. He then takes out a sharpie and signs the basketball and fake throws it to the crowd, and then puts it away, as he takes off his warm up suit.
Finishing Move 1: The Buzzerbeater (5 Star Frog Spalsh)
Finishing Move 2: Gamechanger (Haas of Pain)
Trademark Move: Missile Dropkick
Submission Move: None
Highflying Move: Crossbody
Five - eight common moves:
1. Springboard back elbow
2. Hurricanara
3. Arm Drag
4. Clothesline
5. Armbar
6. Swining Neckbreaker
Taunts: Doing the Ballin symbol to the crowd (ala MVP)
Movesets:

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Dirty
Match Style (Select three):
*Powerful
*Technical
*High flyer Yes
*MMA
*Brawler Yes
*Hardcore Yes
*Other (please list)

Weapon of Choice: Ring Bell
Specialty Match: Ladder
Sample RP: (Non formatted)
The camera follows in to James Baker’s house, sitting on the couch is James Baker and Mr. Baller conversing about WZCW.

Baller: Where the hell were you?

Baker: I was at ringside.

Baller: Exactly. All you had to do was roll me in the ring, and I would’ve won. Instead I got a double countout, which is completely pointless.

Baker: Man can’t you win on your own.

Baller: Yes, but we are a tag team, and since you are my partner, you should help me out once in a while, instead of standing there like the pretty boy that you are.

Baker: Man, I didn’t see you out there for my match.

Baller: Because you didn’t want my help, you actually though you can beat Phoenix on your own without my help. Without me you are nothing.

Baker: Jesus Christ!

Baker grabs the lamp and slams it to the floor.

Baker: I have carried this team from the ground to the sky, and you have done nothing but talk shit. You are always relying on me to save your ass, then go on and on saying you are the star. Well news [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]flash[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] buddy, you are not, I am the star, The Ghetto Star.[/COLOR]

Baller goes nose to nose with Baker, as Malik Jones enters the room.

Malik: Guys, you are a team. That includes both of you, now you two need to get your act together, or Heavy Artillery are going to take those titles back as quickly as you guys won them. Now you two need to work together, and be a team, that is what got you those titles anyway.

Baker: Alright, but from now on we are equals, and I don’t want to hear you crying for help in a singles match again.

Baller: I don’t need your help anyway, but when you are act ringside, I expected assistance, but don’t worry I won’t require that anymore.

Baker: Well good thing because I already talked to Myles and Bateman, and this week we are both in singles action again. I am facing Karzai at Meltdown, and you got Lights at Ascension.

Baller chuckles.

Baller: Lights, are you kidding. Good, I am glad I got the easier opponent this week, good luck with that Rocker dude, he has been out of whack since I won the belts from them.

Baker: WE!!!!

Baller: That is what I meant. Well, shit I got to head over the dumpster to drop some stuff off, so I will catch you guys later.

Baker: Yeah I got to head to the computer and send out some emails, but call me later.

Baller slaps hands with Baker and Malik, then heads out of the house as the camera fades out.

As the camera fades in we see Mr. Baller’s car pull into the parking lot, Baller opens up the trunk, and pulls out a huge garbage bag. On the bag you can see the word “Lights†on it.

Baller: Ahh here we are.

Baller tugs the bag over to the dumpster.

Baller: Jordan Lights, member of the Heavy Artillery, former WZCW Tag Team Champion. You were once on top of the tag team division. But now you are right back where you started, the bottom. When you are the champions and can’t even make it to the final two teams with the most important thing you lived for in your entire life on the line that shows what you truly are, TRASH! You are nothing but a joke, Jordan. Everybody knows Karzai carried that team, I hope you realized that too.

Baller lifts the garbage bag into the air.

Baller: Jordan, you call yourself “The Justiceâ€, god did the people ever get that nickname right. It is a justice to everybody when your ass is off of television, and instead they can see me. You grew up in a rough neighborhood, also known as the trash, and when you got the gold you felt you finally became a worthy human being in society.

Baller then slams the bag into the dumpster and you hear glass shattering into hundreds of pieces.

Baller: At Ascension 15, James I will prove who I am. I am the one bully that you can’t beat. I am Dwight Howard and you are Nate Robinson. It is a complete mismatch and know matter what you can not win. I will brake your pathetic little body into pieces. Just like at Redemption, The Ghetto Stars will prove that they are the best tag team in WZCW HISTORY and Heavy Artillery will be just like Max Karzai and be a one hit wonder, and will never make it back to the top again.

Mr. Baller then closes the dumpster and climbs on top.

Baller: This is the end Jordan, your chapter of success has closed, it is time for you to move on to the present. You may be a rookie still but your career is over. You will never get the WZCW Tag Team Championship again, and you certainly will not beat me, and you better BELIEVE THAT!

Baller then raises his arms in the air, and smirks at the camera as it fades out.
Manager Name:
Manager's Entrance Music:
Sex:
Gimmick:

Sample RP (or link):

Tag Team Name:
Tag Team Partner:
Tag Team Entrance Music:
Tag Team Entrance Details:
Double Team Finishing Move:

Faction Name:
Faction Members:
Faction Entrance Music:

Additional Information:

Baller

Reaction score
Nice. I am assuming I wil start in the next round of cards?