NFL discussion thread:week 13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
QBR is a truly shit metric to judge a QB by

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
QBR is a truly shit metric to judge a QB by

These are so damn confusing. You mean the ESPN one or the official one?
It's just something to quote. McCown's good though.

Come on Jacksonville, eliminate Cleveland you noobs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
These are so damn confusing. You mean the ESPN one or the official one?
It's just something to quote. McCown's good though.
QBR is what ESPN calls there shit. QB Rating is still not much to go by without context, but definitely a more useful way to judge than going by ESPN's QBR

McCown has been good, but he is what he is. I credit Trestman and the receivers. Like Billick said though McCown isn't some newfound commodity. He's been around the block and he is what he is. Cutler is a FA this season and the Bears need to see if he is there QB, not fuck around with a journeyman that obviously isn't the answer. If McCown has slightly outplayed Cutler is really pretty irrelevant, especially since it's not like Cutler was playing poorly by any stretch

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rodgers better be playing next week or I need to get another new QB to play for my fantasy team.

Wouldn't count on it, but reports are so varied at this point. Who knows?

Miami beating the Jets. Damn, was hoping the Jets would be part of this 6-6 clusterfuck in the AFC, oh well, hoping for the AFC North crown at this point

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Gostowski 2 50 yarders. fucking champ!

Snowman1

Reaction score
QBR is what ESPN calls there shit. QB Rating is still not much to go by without context, but definitely a more useful way to judge than going by ESPN's QBR

McCown has been good, but he is what he is. I credit Trestman and the receivers. Like Billick said though McCown isn't some newfound commodity. He's been around the block and he is what he is. Cutler is a FA this season and the Bears need to see if he is there QB, not fuck around with a journeyman that obviously isn't the answer. If McCown has slightly outplayed Cutler is really pretty irrelevant, especially since it's not like Cutler was playing poorly by any stretch

With how well the Chicago OL has played, all of a sudden they have arguably the best supporting cast in the league. No surprise they're playing so well, as you say Cutler hasn't been playing bad at all. Isn't this his best year?

McCown fumbles terribadly

Snowman1

Reaction score
:lol1: You're awesome Brandon Weeden :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Where can I sign up to be a Browns' QB?

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Any man that plays fetch with his dog can be a better QB than Weeden. :facepalm:

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Michael Floyd is going to be a great receiver in this league for a long time

Snowman1

Reaction score
Any man that plays fetch with his dog can be a better QB than Weeden. :facepalm:

83006d152dc982de32ec7eb98b922245.jpg

Have no idea who this is but found it funny. I feel bad for Jacksonville being given this game. 3-13 this year guaranteeing 3-13 next year. Poor guys.

Reactions: catlady