• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL 2013/14 Offseason Thread

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Re: NFL 2012/13 Postseason Thread

:DBYES: :DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES::DBYES:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

Not sold on Flacco? Explain exactly how he could be playing better. He leads the league in post season passing and hasn't even thrown an interception. The guy looks pretty legit to me.

Slim

Not sold on Flacco? Explain exactly how he could be playing better. He leads the league in post season passing and hasn't even thrown an interception. The guy looks pretty legit to me.

I have to side with this guy here. Flacco is playing like an elite. All he has to do to solidify himself now... win the ring.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Why can’t he do it in 16 games? Flacco is solid and playing well, but just don’t tell me he’s someone you rely on.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

He's been the most consistent quarterback in the playoffs the last few years. I'd trust him if I was a Ravens fan.

Big Red Jericho Punk

I’m still not sold, he has been far too inconsistent this season. You know who else beat Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in the playoffs? Mark Sanchez did and look at him these days. Flacco deserves his contract, but he’s not a top ten QB to me. I take a lot of guys before him.

Crippler

Prove me wrong

1. Matt Ryan
2. Matt Ryan
3. Matt Ryan
4. Matty Ice
5. Matt Ice
6. Tom Brady
7. Matt Ryan
8. Aaron Rodgers
9. Matt Ryan
10. NAYR TTAM

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

Career low of only 10 interceptions all season in 2012. Still not sure what you're on about. I know you're upset about the Falcons losing, but don't be ridiculous.

Crippler

Prove me wrong

I think the reason why people are still not sold on him is because if you put his numbers up against a Rodgers, Brady, Brees that it's not even close a for most of his time with the Ravens he's had Rice or that D to help him out. But that's just me.

I will admit he's been FUCKIN' great this post season but i'm not gonna say it was all him cause Boldin has been playing like a number one receiver and Smith has had some big catches.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||

Uh yeah and he also threw the ball extremely well in a complete wind storm last night and still managed not to turn the ball over. The only reason his stats are as high as most other elite QB's is because the Ravens are a run-first football team. The guy will never put up those kinds of numbers as long as he plays for the Ravens.

Big Red Jericho Punk

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Peyton Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Matt Ryan
6. Eli Manning
7. Russell Wilson
8. Andrew Luck
9. Robert Griffin III
10. Ben Roethlisberger

That would be my top ten right now. You can argue about it, but I think it’s fair. Kaepernick, Newton, and Romo were also close. it’s not being bitter, I’m just not crazy about Flacco. His rating this season on the road was in the 60’s. That’s terrible and unacceptable, but he’s come up huge in the last two games. If he can put on a great performance against San Fran, I’ll be really impressed. I doubt Rice is going to have a great game against a great San Fran defense. Will see but I’m just not crazy about him and people calling him elite is laughable even though nobody has on this site so that’s good.