• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL 2013/14 Offseason Thread

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Re: NFL 2012/13 Postseason Thread

[video=youtube;Yj4adkzV4Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4adkzV4Io[/video]

If you don’t want to make a Ryan face, give me a Gonzalez one at least! So emotional, so f’n happy for him. True GOAT.

MrMister

Reaction score

Tucker won't Cundiff I don't think.

Pete Carrolol. NO NEED FOR FGs. WE DON'T NEED TIMEOUTS EITHER. Seattle should've won that game but Carroll is a fucktard. Also lol'ed when he acted like no one on Seattle called the timeout to "ice" the kicker at the end. Oh well, Seattle is done. They'll get better before they get worse. If they can get home field somehow going forward, that'll be scary.

Patriots owning Houston was pretty obvious and held to form.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Watching Houston was painful. I felt sorry for them. :(

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Baltimore's offense is considerably better than Houston's. They'll be fine. Plus, they beat the Patriots this year already.

MrMister

Reaction score

Ravens offense is really good when Flacco is on with those deep balls. Rice had 30 carries vs Denver and he'll need another 30 or so vs the Patriots.

It's a cliche, but turnovers and special teams will probably decide the AFC game. Both teams seem to have problems with kick coverage.

I expect a classic. I demand a classic.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

The Ravens need to quit fucking yapping though. That's the only thing that's really upsetting about them right now is all the self-praise and shit-talking. They're acting like they're already to the Super Bowl. Harbaugh needs to keep those players grounded or they're going to fall 1 game short again for the second year in a row.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ey-smith-of-ravens-nobody-thought-wed-be-here
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-ayanbadejo-apologizes-for-patriots-comments

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Don't see what's wrong with what Torrey Smith said at all as it is true plus Ray Lewis said the same thing after the game. The other comments only issue I had is him apologizing. Don't say it if you're just gonna put out a phoney apology.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

The problem I have with it is that they haven't done anything yet. And yeah a lot of people DID expect them to "be here" since they were here just last year. Save the "we shocked the world" bullshit for when you win the fucking Super Bowl. Beating the Broncos was a big time win and one they should be proud of, but there's a line between "being proud" and just letting it go to your head. And it seems like some of the Ravens players are starting to cross that line. Because if they thought they faced a challenge against Peyton's choke-hard ass, they have no idea. This is the same Patriots team they lost to in the playoffs last year, only this year that team leads the league in yards AND scoring. None of those Ravens players have a fucking thing to brag about right now. Win the conference, then sure whatever, have at it.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

People thought they'd get back at the start of the year but as the season went on no. All the talk was Denver, Houston and New England. I think you're underestimating just how much of an upset the Denver game was because despite Mannings playoff history it was never remotely brought up until they lost. Before then experts on T.V to people on the internet pretty much handed that game to Denver due to Peyton having a dream season.

I don't think the mentality was "we just won the super bowl already" but embracing the underdog role since they were against Denver big time and are again this time. I don't see anything in the comments Torrey said that suggest otherwise. Brenden's comments was just pure trash talk that Suggs usually does.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I fully realize how much of an upset it was and I even picked the Broncos to win that game. But that still doesn't mean they accomplished anything with that win. They're simply right back to where they left off last season. And as a Ravens fan, I would like to see them surpass what they did last year. Sure, some people might be surprised they are where they are, but I'm not. Especially because of how Flacco has been playing as of late. Any team that can score at will like they do and not turn the ball over is going to have huge success. And if they hadn't given up those two kick return scores, the game would have been a flat out route.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Chip Kelly named new head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, yes the same Chip Kelly that announced 2 weeks ago that he would be returning to the University of Oregon..... As an Eagles fan I'm still not sure how I feel about this. I love his innovation on offense and his seemingly strong leadership.... but this almost assuredly means Michael Vick will be back as starting quarterback as Nick Foles is certainly not capable of running the read option and this year's quarterback draft class is lackluster at best..

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Just in case it hasn't hit your FB news feed yet....

[youtube]Zce-QT7MGSE[/youtube]